84 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Atlantis Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Atlantis Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Atlantis Premier's September 28, 2013

A fantasy drama set in a world of legendary heroes and mythical creatures. Far from home and desperate for answers, Jason washes up on the shores of an ancient land. A mysterious place; a world of bull leaping, of snake haired goddesses and of palaces so vast it was said they were built by giants - this is the city of Atlantis. Aided by his two new friends, Pythagoras and Hercules, Jason embarks on a voyage of discovery, and salvation, which sees him brush shoulders with Medusa, come face to face with the Minotaur and even do battle with the dead. Coming soon.

Source & Homepage: BBC

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

Finally a British show i can watch

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

According to the adverts this starts tomorrow September 28th not November 23rd

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Thanks, Wikipedia lied

This has now been added to the flash site

The Earth Bull

Of all the people to go deep sea diving you just know he would find a portal but the fact he was naked was amusing but he was wearing clothes when he was in the sub. Taking Pythagoras for sacrifice was quite noble but he really seem demonstrate some interesting reflexes in this episode. I had feeling bull was under a curse .

1x01 The Earth Bull (pilot)

The clothes being left on the beach was a little convenient considering Jason was naked but trying to get their attention while covering his privates was amusing and Pythagoras picking the black stone was a surprise as I thought it would be Jason but taking his place afterwards was predictable

A Girl By Any Other Name

Rescue girl was harder than they thought but meeting Medusa before she was cursed was interesting

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I am enjoying the show.  I like the greek overtones, but I thought this would be more atlantian or something. It's just Greek mythology (sort of) in atlantis.   

I would really like to know who Jason is (of the arganauts?)  And who thinks the oracle is his mother?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x02 Girl By Any Other Name

I'm not surprised Jason looked surprised when he found out the girl was Medusa but before she was cursed was an interesting change

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-19-2013 13:55 ]

The Boy Must Die

Another good episode but bull jumping is a tricky art but Jason managed ok but finding out queen a witch was a surprise

1x03 A Boy Of No Consequence

Hercules first attempt at jumping the bull was amusing and Jason faking his injury to make them work as a team was impressive and what a stroke of luck Medusa got the voodoo doll

84 12345
Thread