Thread
Printable Version

Atlantis Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04 Twist Of Fate

The abandoned baby was lucky Jason spotted him before Hercules accidentally killed him but changing his smelly nappy was amusing and Medusa overhearing how Hercules feels about her I thought would make things awkward

1x05 White Lies

The Queen finding out Ariadne's message was from Therus, Ariadne's brother came as a shock as she thought he was dead but I thought getting Ariadne out of the city to see her brother was going to be hard and the Beatles was amusing

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

She pretended she didn't hear that which i think was the best thing since she can decide what she wants to do with that information.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

The beetle was an amusing storyline but brother thinking drugging her so he could keep her safe was taken a bit too far. Glad Jason  could save her

[ Last edited by bala at 11-3-2013 11:21 ]

The Song of the Sirens

Well Hercules should of known better than to try using a magic potion for Medusa to fall in love with him, he should of known there would be a cost which Jason now has to pay

Reply 27#27 bala's post

this was just a boring episode.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x06 The Song of the Sirens

You just knew after Hercules paid a visit to Circe in an effort to win Medusa’s heart there would be consequences but turning Hercules into a pig was amusing

1x07 The Rules of Engagement

Jason risking everything for Ariadne was interesting but the training was amusing and the fact Jason allowed Heptarian to live was the only thing he could do

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least he got a kiss out of it which better than nothing but Arianda trying to outsmart the queen certainly backfired on her servant she really needs get rid of that queen if she's going to be happy.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I can't understand why Arianada would run into her step mothers arms after she was told to break it off with Jason.  Mind you, nothing ever happened, but whatever.  Also, the queen had her maid in custody.  Oh yeah that's great.   Lets hug!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

The Furies

Well meeting Pythagoras brother was great but than the brother finding out it was  Pythagoras who killed their father was sad . Hercules having to carry that box both way was priceless  

1x08 The Furies

The way Baucis handled herself in the fight was surprising and stealing the chest was a bigger surprise but Arcas being pissed that Pythagoras killed their father while saving their mother was unbelievable that he was willing to let his brother die

Pandora's Box

This is episode where Medusa get her curse . Even through we knew it was coming we had no idea how it was going to happen .

1x09 Pandora’s Box

Pythagoras having some bad luck trying to save the others was amusing and finding out how Medusa was cursed was interesting

Thread