Thread
Printable Version

Atlantis Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 The Price of Hope

The crow doing his business in Hercules's face was amusing and I had a feeling after overhearing what he has to do to save Medusa he would try

1x11 Hunger Pangs

Who would of thought Jason being chased for stealing food for the pigs would lead him to being cursed but sniffing Ariadne's hair was amusing

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes this was interesting consequence of stealing food but drinking melted sliver must have been horrible .

I am surprised this was first time they went hungry

1x12 Touched by the Gods – Part 1

You just knew Jason wouldn't kill Pasiphae and Ariadne insisting he spends the night with her when the others abandoned him was amusing but getting arrested and sentenced to death should make the next episode interesting, I had a felling if he killed Circe there would be consequence

1x13 Touched by the Gods - Part 2

Hercules sneaking a look while Ariadne changed was amusing and what a revelation to who Jason's parents are but I'm disappointed the king didn't punish Pasiphae for trying to kill him

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes i knew he wouldn't kill her but it's a good thing he didn't consider she's his mother

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

It was my understanding that he didn't know i assume he thought he got better by his physician  

I truly thought the oracle was his mother not the queen.  What a revelation.   Go oracle for not bowing down to the queen.  She's horrid.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x01 A New Dawn: Part One

Who would thought stealing a statue would lead to crumble of Atlantis but that was one hell of a battle plan and i liked the fact they moved the series on a bit with a new queen who still has feelings for Jason but asking him retrieve the statue was predictable but finding out Cyclops was guarding it was a good cliffhanger

Thread