Thread
Printable Version

Atlantis Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x02 A New Dawn: Part Two

With Jason injured it was up to Herclus to defeat the Cyclops and he was lucky but him finding out who Jason mother was surprised him but will he be able to keep it a secret?.

Reply 66#66 shinny's post

not sure how i feel it's becoming normal for me to not care any more if the show get axed

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Ariadne was right to think the thief had inside help but who she told was ironic as he helped her get in and her escape was impressive and sods law Jason was shot by the one they let live

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Hercules pushing Pythagoras of the cliff to test if the water was deep enough was amusing but finding out Pasiphae is Jason's mother is going to be a hard secret to keep

2x03 Telemon

Telemon passing himself off as a prince was surprising considering the way he arrived and you just knew Areto would die after she reconsigned him

2x04 The Marriage of True Minds

Telemon going to visit Pasiphae made sense and Jason fearing for Ariadne's safety was understandable but what a cliffhanger

2x05 The Day Of The Dead

You just knew they would survive the fall but Pasiphae bringing the dead back as an army made things more awkward and Jason made a big mistake trusting her

2x06 The Grey Sisters

Jason making the Grey sisters catch the eye was amusing and Pasiphae spearing Jason's life was bound to make him wonder why

2x07 A Fate Worse Than Death

Pasiphae taking the Oracle was a desperate measure to stop Jason from finding out the truth about her and Hercules protecting Medusa was understandable but charging Jason with her death was a devious way to the marriage

2x08 The Madness of Hercules

You have to feel sorry for Hercules with his love for Medusa and Jason but with Ariadne life also on the line she had no choice but to return

2x09 The Gorgon's Gaze

Medusa sacrificing herself to save the others was the only thing she could do and it took long enough for Pasiphae to play I'm your mother card to save her own neck

2x10 The Dying Of The Light

Jason killing the boy was understandable after what happened the last time they let one live and Hercules butting heads with Jason was predictable after what happened

Thread