60 123
Thread
Printable Version

Atlantis Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

According to the adverts this starts tomorrow September 28th not November 23rd

This has now been added to the flash site

1x01 The Earth Bull (pilot)

The clothes being left on the beach was a little convenient considering Jason was naked but trying to get their attention while covering his privates was amusing and Pythagoras picking the black stone was a surprise as I thought it would be Jason but taking his place afterwards was predictable

1x02 Girl By Any Other Name

I'm not surprised Jason looked surprised when he found out the girl was Medusa but before she was cursed was an interesting change

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-19-2013 13:55 ]

1x03 A Boy Of No Consequence

Hercules first attempt at jumping the bull was amusing and Jason faking his injury to make them work as a team was impressive and what a stroke of luck Medusa got the voodoo doll

1x04 Twist Of Fate

The abandoned baby was lucky Jason spotted him before Hercules accidentally killed him but changing his smelly nappy was amusing and Medusa overhearing how Hercules feels about her I thought would make things awkward

1x05 White Lies

The Queen finding out Ariadne's message was from Therus, Ariadne's brother came as a shock as she thought he was dead but I thought getting Ariadne out of the city to see her brother was going to be hard and the Beatles was amusing

1x06 The Song of the Sirens

You just knew after Hercules paid a visit to Circe in an effort to win Medusa’s heart there would be consequences but turning Hercules into a pig was amusing

1x07 The Rules of Engagement

Jason risking everything for Ariadne was interesting but the training was amusing and the fact Jason allowed Heptarian to live was the only thing he could do

1x08 The Furies

The way Baucis handled herself in the fight was surprising and stealing the chest was a bigger surprise but Arcas being pissed that Pythagoras killed their father while saving their mother was unbelievable that he was willing to let his brother die

60 123
Thread