Thread
Printable Version

Atlantis Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

Finally a British show i can watch

The Earth Bull

Of all the people to go deep sea diving you just know he would find a portal but the fact he was naked was amusing but he was wearing clothes when he was in the sub. Taking Pythagoras for sacrifice was quite noble but he really seem demonstrate some interesting reflexes in this episode. I had feeling bull was under a curse .

A Girl By Any Other Name

Rescue girl was harder than they thought but meeting Medusa before she was cursed was interesting

The Boy Must Die

Another good episode but bull jumping is a tricky art but Jason managed ok but finding out queen a witch was a surprise

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

She pretended she didn't hear that which i think was the best thing since she can decide what she wants to do with that information.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

The beetle was an amusing storyline but brother thinking drugging her so he could keep her safe was taken a bit too far. Glad Jason  could save her

[ Last edited by bala at 11-3-2013 11:21 ]

The Song of the Sirens

Well Hercules should of known better than to try using a magic potion for Medusa to fall in love with him, he should of known there would be a cost which Jason now has to pay

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least he got a kiss out of it which better than nothing but Arianda trying to outsmart the queen certainly backfired on her servant she really needs get rid of that queen if she's going to be happy.

The Furies

Well meeting Pythagoras brother was great but than the brother finding out it was  Pythagoras who killed their father was sad . Hercules having to carry that box both way was priceless  

Pandora's Box

This is episode where Medusa get her curse . Even through we knew it was coming we had no idea how it was going to happen .

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes this was interesting consequence of stealing food but drinking melted sliver must have been horrible .

I am surprised this was first time they went hungry

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes i knew he wouldn't kill her but it's a good thing he didn't consider she's his mother

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

It was my understanding that he didn't know i assume he thought he got better by his physician  

2x01 A New Dawn: Part One

Who would thought stealing a statue would lead to crumble of Atlantis but that was one hell of a battle plan and i liked the fact they moved the series on a bit with a new queen who still has feelings for Jason but asking him retrieve the statue was predictable but finding out Cyclops was guarding it was a good cliffhanger

2x02 A New Dawn: Part Two

With Jason injured it was up to Herclus to defeat the Cyclops and he was lucky but him finding out who Jason mother was surprised him but will he be able to keep it a secret?.

Reply 66#66 shinny's post

not sure how i feel it's becoming normal for me to not care any more if the show get axed

Thread