29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Dads Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dads Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dads (2013) Premieres on FOX on September 17, 2013

From Seth MacFarlane, Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild, the creatively outrageous minds behind last year's highest-grossing feature comedy, “Ted,” and FOX's hit animated series FAMILY GUY, DADS explores the often treacherous terrain of the father-son landscape. The multi-camera comedy series follows two successful guys – and childhood best friends – now in their mid-30s, whose relatively stable lives get turned upside down when their inappropriate and pain-in-the-neck patriarchs move in.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Dads (2013) Here

1x01 Pilot

Crawford dropping his towel while in the kitchen was amusing and I'm surprised Veronica dressed as a sexy school girl but she did look good

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well this was ok comedy but all that going happen in stupid things these dad do embarrass the sons. I really don't think this was amusing but very watch able in fact nothing to watch today was the only reason why i watch this

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Heckuva Job, Brownie

Getting both their dads high on pot brownie was amusing and turning it into a competition was priceless

1x03 Clean on Me

Veronica hiring Crawford was a surprise and Eli loaning out Edna to Warner was a bad idea as he almost lost her for good

1x04 Funny Girl

Eli new girlfriend was an annoying comedian and asking her to move in just to spite David was a bad idea but how they carried her out was amusing

1x05 Oldfinger

Warner and Eli's fathers being healthier than the boys was surprising as they were worried about getting a physicals for their insurance coverage and as much as it wrong to laugh when someone dies but the doctor dying while doing a prostate exam was the funniest thing ever

1x06 My Dad’s Hotter Than Your Dad

Warner hiring an older and more mature woman in the hope of stopping Eli from getting involved was amusing as both of their dads were attracted to her

1x07 Foul Play

David and Eli being forced to sleep at work after David accidentally brings bedbugs into the house was bizarre but the cloths line across the office was amusing, Camila getting the lead in a local play would of been nice if she hadn't kissed his dad when he took over the other part

1x08 Doubles Trouble

Warner didn't have much choice to replaces Eli with Camilla as his partner in a virtual game tournament especially after the sad walk but the drum therapy was priceless

1x09 Comic Book Issues

Who would of thought when Eli decided to put his comic book collection in storage to protect them from his father they would get stolen and end up in Warner's hands but Camilla farting on the stairs was amusing

29 12
Thread