Thread
Printable Version

Peaky Blinders Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

How do you know it's my birthday?

2x02 Episode 2

Tommy getting attacked was understandable but attacking Ada was uncalled for and what a shame she didn't have the gun with her and Tommy helping Polly by searching for her children was nice considering what was going on but Polly pulling a gun on him was surprising

2x03 Episode 3

Polly's son turning up after she spent the night on the town was bad timing but at leased he's trying to fit in by helping them buy a horse but being bid against was amusing as it pushed the price up and that attack was disturbing

I want to be proud of this family

2x04 Episode 4

I'm glad they eventually shown who Campbell and the others want Tommy to kill but it's not going to be easy and you knew Polly's son Michael would be welcomed into the business after what he witnessed, I had a felling Tommy would hook up with May after his bad start

2x05 Episode 5

You knew Campbell couldn't be trusted but then again Polly's son Michael was pushing his luck with the Shelby name and how far Polly was willing to go to get her son free was disturbing, Tommy using Grace to get one over Campbell was sneaky

2x06 Episode 6

Tommy writing his confession in case things go wrong was smart thinking as you knew Campbell would try and finish Tommy and Grace couldn't of picked a worse time to say she's pregnant , Polly shooting Campbell was surprising and Tommy not being able to get a break without owing his life to someone else is getting ridiculous

The Story So Far

Nice recap and look ahead

3x01 Episode 1

Thomas being the only one not smiling at the start of his wedding was bizarre but Grace being the one under the wedding veil was predictable and Arthur having a drink before the speeches was asking for trouble

Should he apologise in Italian, or in English?

3x02 Episode 2

Tommy discovering the extreme lengths his new paymasters are willing to go to in their quest for power could be lethal for his family and friends but as they need him alive looks like he has to behave himself for now and what a shock Grace got shot

You'd be surprised at what I know

3x03 Episode 3

Tommy was bound to want justice for Grace's murder and if that necklaces Grace was wearing was the reason she was shot god help the guy who gave it him

When there are no rules, women take charge

3x04 Episode 4

I thought the Priest was dead after that confession but being another Priest she was talking about made more sense and the Priest being prepared was karma for letting the cat out the bag, Tommy has his work cut out with Tatiana playing a dangerous game

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-5-2016 16:09 ]

Thread