28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Big School Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Big School Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Big School (2013) Premiered on BBC One on August 16, 2013

Big School is a comedy series set in a secondary school that features dysfunctional staff, unrequited love and interactive white boards.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Big School (2013) Here

1x01 Episode 1

Keith should of known better than doing the experiment at the end of the lesson because no kid is going to stop after the bell but Keith snatching his resignation letter back after seeing Sarah was amusing and Trevor getting an erection while giving Sarah a massage was priceless

1x02 Episode 2

Trevor impersonating Keith Lemon was pretty good but a shame the other teachers turned it into a competition and I'm not surprised the unexpected late entry that take part won

1x03 Episode 3

Keith grassing on Trevor after witnessing him with a drug dealer was bound to backfire but Ms Baron asking Trevor to empty his pockets was amusing as she wanted the drugs for herself and Trevor getting his own back by using his facebook to have all the kids gatecrash his house was priceless

1x04 Episode 4

I cant believe Josh’s father accidentally punched Sarah in the face and so much for keeping it quiet about Josh's mother running off with a Maasai tribesman

1x05 Episode 5

I cant believe Sarah would enter an Iron-man competition not knowing what was involved but Keith offering to help with her training was predictable as he's trying to get in her pants

1x06 Episode 6

Sarah's school trip to France was strange that a French school teacher as never been before and Keith missing the chance for a space on the coach because his pen ran out was amusing as the only way was to bribe one of the others for their seat but Keith having to use the toilet because he had the runs was priceless and Gareth thinking he was molested was crazy

2x01 Episode 1

I thought Keith offering Sarah a lift to school was nice but no wonder she said no at first as she was outside the gates and I'm not surprised their relationship was in trouble the misunderstanding over a date, Sarah looked jealous of her so called celebrity guest

2x02 Episode 2

Keith having to get out his car through the window after Trevor parked to close was impressive but moving it later with the help of Gareth was priceless and Sarah being unhappy when no-one had remembered her birthday was understandable but Dr. Dalton, the new geography teacher giving her a present she won't forget was funny

28 12
Thread