Thread
Printable Version

Chicago PD Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x07 They'll Have To Go Through Me (3)

Finding out protect witness got shot was sad and now they are back to square 1.

That idiot thinking he could fly and fall to ground was well deserved but thanks Erin's brother they identify the Person in charge and him working for DCFS was shocking .

The police respect for killed cop was a nice ending and i am glad Erin's brother is staying

2x07 They'll Have To Go Through Me (3)

The shooting in Chicago was a good way to get Voight back for the third part of the crossover and the hospital killer falling to his death was poetic justice but Olivia getting Voight to give her five minutes to get him to talk made a nice change as there was no violence and the fallen officers farewell was awesome

2x08 Assignment of the Year

Having your client killed while protecting him was bad but finding killer was great and backtrack to make it look antionia was undercover was a great get out trouble with IA.

2x09 Called In Dead

I am going to miss Lindsey the show wouldn't be the same without her i just hope they don't get anyone to replace her she was an excellent character no one can i mean the way the team ripped off those drug dealer was amusing but i really didn't see them trying to use cop wife as hostage did come as a surprise but shoot them was great

Reply 84#84 bala's post

You just knew something would happen while Antonio was buying cigarettes but the cashier saying they will kill you was amusing  and you can understand why Layla was a suspect but having a fall guy while she get away clean was impressive, using the tow truck to rip the door off was great

Reply 85#85 bala's post

That was a risky robbery but at leased the team got the drugs off the street and Alvin took a hell of a risk killing the drug dealer before rescuing his wife from his brother, Sean having to work with his ex was a bad move that may cost Kim her life and Erin will be missed

2x10 Shouldn't Have Been Alone

Those were some sophisticated booby-trapped but with the suspect only saying "you can't put the house back together" it must of meant something and glad to see Kim is OK

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Yes those were some great bobby-trapped but in the end final one was a let down as it was fake.

2x11 We Don't Work Together Anymore

Lindsay enlisting her old squad with her first case with the task force was understandable and Burgess being back on the job seemed a little soon but Platt having the opportunity to partner up with Roman was productive

2x12 Disco Bob

Bob being the first to arrive on the scene of the double murder was interesting as there was tension between Voight and himself and the ex boyfriend being responsible was a surprise as he helped find the boy but glad the father wasn't responsible and I had a felling Erin would come back

2x13 A Little Devil Complex (2)

I'm glad Gabriela went to Antonio for help after the fire service refused to investigate but what a way to save her life and the fact he's dead must be a relief for Shay's sister

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

I have to say he was an impressive arsonist the way he sneak out blew up the cop car while there were watch him was priceless but going after Gabriel was really unexpected because he was very smart he should just wait it out like he did with his fires. I agree it was relief they killed him but if he got arrested they could bought him back later on.

2x14 Erin's Mom

I knew there was something dodgy with the information Erin mother gave the team but fact that she knew it and only reason she told them was because of reward is sad

Thread