46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Chicago PD Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This look like spin-off of Chicago fire ?

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i didn't realise there were planning on making spin-off but i don't think it's going to be successful because there is way too many cop dramas on tv it's getting a bit ridiculous.

I miss the day when they actually had some variety in tv shows

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes if this airs along side Chicago fire it might work

Chicago PD Promo Trailer

Stepping Stone

I hate to admit this but this was a very good pilot and some nice cameos from Chicago Fire.

What a way to hit the ground running with Carter bad guy who chops off heads.

I figure out mother cop would end up being killed why else would they show her kids and husband in first few minutes if there weren't going kill her off?. .

Fantastic cliffhanger with Antonio family

Wrong Side of the Bars

Another great episode with Antonia trying everything in his power to rescue his son and Void trying push him over the edge but he didn't take the bait and they eventually rescued him

Chin Check

Well i am glad he told his wife what he's been up to and Antonio inviting his CI to meet his wife was amusing .

Now Is Always Temporary

Another great episode but not knowing the horder having a boy in her basement was sad so glad she went in second time

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

So not only have they decided cross over with Chicago fire now they going cross-over with L&O:SVU as well so look like we might watch both episode find out which comes first.

Thirty Balloons

So this was another good episode you just knew that new squad car would get damaged somehow but second time was priceless

Conventions

Nice cross over episode but not really much from the SVU team only couple scenes but glad that women scratched the rapist leading to finding him   .

The Price We Pay

Antonio picking Void over IA lady was great but she really didn't know he had beef with her

Different Mistakes

Well Void not taking new IA guy seriously causing him to get arrested was surprising but given he already out by the next episode suggest they come to an understanding

A Material Witness

Void get released and people wondering why was predictable but he really got the job done protecting the witness . What was he thinking answer a phone where pickpockets were targeting to get back his phone was great way to find them.

At Least It's Justice

Well  i knew he didn't kill the suspect but finding out it was suspect father was great .

Turn the Light Off

Well saying that to uncover officer was really revealing the way they have turn light out in there eyes to make it look convincing but having to do drugs when she was trying to be clean was just bad luck but that guy was one hell of a fighter knocking all cop outs that were trying to stop them

8:30 pm

This continue from yesterday Chicago Fire episode find out the bombers were white guys because of what happened to their dad was sad .

Maybe it was just me this felt like they testing another spin off show Chicago M.D with the amount hospital scenes in both these show episode . We will find out in September if this will happen or not

1x14 The Docks

Well i am glad they stop Voight from killing him even through he deserves it .

What a way lose the slot by her getting involved with a member of unit

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well i think it was a good reason because of work they do they keep emotion in check her partner seem to good at that so i think voight made a good decision with him. . Let's face it he is built as well

1x15 A Beautiful Friendship

Lindsey getting blackmail by her ex was bad enough but when he involved in a case she has to make a tough decision so glad she got him and nothing bad happened to her. . What a sad ending

46 123
Thread