27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Rake (US) Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 - 50 Shades of Gay

Keegan waiting a whole three episodes before trying to get into Cindy's pants was impressive and David proposing to Mikki after awesome sex was amusing as he still has no idea how she learnt her sex skills but stopping the mugger after getting shot was impressive, what a scum-bag wearing a neck-brace after the baseball bat accident and Finn's teacher going for someone younger was surprising

1x11 Remembrance of Taxis Past

Scarlet facing a new opponent in David is obviously worrying for her but with Mikki as his fiancée was going make things awkward when they find out about her past

1x12 A Man’s Best Friend

The way she stole the doctor's bag was slick as he barley put it down before she casualty walked off with it but having an explicit video of him was unfortunate as the theft looked like a opportunist, the daughter wanting to see the DVD was surprising and the bet to see who gets Maddy into bed was priceless

Reply 38#38 bala's post

The fact she got Maddy into bed before Kegan was amusing but I would of liked to see her face if she knew there was $1,000 riding on it

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2014 14:26 ]

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I thought holding back this the final episode for twelve weeks was ridiculous, I had a feeling the big guy running from police was a peeping tom but asking them not to tell his mother was amusing and the kid crying in court to buy Keegan some time was impressive but loosing the kids $19,000 he deserved to loss the priceless pipe

27 12
Thread