58 123
Thread
Printable Version

Helix Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Helix Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premiers 10 Jan 2014

Helix is an intense thriller about a team of scientists from the Centers for Disease Control who travel to a high-tech research facility in the Arctic to investigate a possible disease outbreak, only to find themselves pulled into a terrifying life-and-death struggle that holds the key to mankind's salvation...or total annihilation.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 11-5-2013 16:10 ]

Helix Season 1: Official Trailer

Helix Season 1: Laws of Nature Extended Trailer

Helix Season 1( Trailers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

How are you able to get Syfy trailers when I cant get their youtube channel from the UK

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Sorry i didn't see your comment are you saying you can't watch them ?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I can watch them but I can't access their youtube channel homepage from the UK

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

That's strange at bottom on youtube page under country tab what does it say ?

Helix Season 1: First 15 Minutes

Reply 8#8 bala's post

United Kingdom

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

change it to worldwide

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Makes no difference

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Wow you are right - This channel is not available in your country.

I must of subscribe to the channel before they implemented this change

This has now been added to the flash site

Helix Season 1: Sneak Peek 103

Pilot

Well it was kind obvious something dangerous was going on in lab but the fact that person in charge is not telling them full story makes me wonder how bad it's going to be when it all comes out and that women was luck monkey didn't piece her face

Vector

Well they found something rather quickly with that worm in dna but they can't identify it but what rat did when they repeat experiment was crazy they should of known repeating experiment might be dangerous but it gave them better understanding of what was going on.

1x01 Pilot

The sound of happy music while dying was different and I'm not surprised Sarah was sick but in her suit was amusing and Peter being the only survivor considering what made Sarah sick he's lucky to be alive but what is changing into

1x02 Vector

Doing the autopsy on the creature that attacked Doreen was disgusting and the way that rat behaved after the injection was creepy

1x03 - 274

Julia having hallucinations after what happened in the shower was freaky and I'm not surprise she's infected but she should of said something earlier and the look on Doreen's face when her cultural cell grew quickly was understandable

58 123
Thread