35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Helix Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

How are you able to get Syfy trailers when I cant get their youtube channel from the UK

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I can watch them but I can't access their youtube channel homepage from the UK

Reply 8#8 bala's post

United Kingdom

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Makes no difference

This has now been added to the flash site

1x01 Pilot

The sound of happy music while dying was different and I'm not surprised Sarah was sick but in her suit was amusing and Peter being the only survivor considering what made Sarah sick he's lucky to be alive but what is changing into

1x02 Vector

Doing the autopsy on the creature that attacked Doreen was disgusting and the way that rat behaved after the injection was creepy

1x03 - 274

Julia having hallucinations after what happened in the shower was freaky and I'm not surprise she's infected but she should of said something earlier and the look on Doreen's face when her cultural cell grew quickly was understandable

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-25-2014 05:14 ]

1x04 Single Strand

Keeping Alan's brother alive on the ventilator was a surprise as I thought he was dead and so much for Hiroshi's word of honour killing them after they turned the air back on

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-27-2014 19:46 ]

1x05 The White Room

Hiroshi stabbing himself to cover up the cold blooded killings was impressive and Sergio time was running out after Doreen's murder and the fact he said she was collateral damage was sickening

Reply 29#29 bala's post

As that wasn't the only column that came out the snow I wonder who are the rest

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-8-2014 05:12 ]

1x06 Aniqatiga

I thought Alan was mad trying to cut the chain with the hacksaw when they used corrosive to get through the floor but at leased it was useful for cutting off limbs and the hallucination diner was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-13-2014 05:06 ]

1x07 Survivor Zero

Sutton seems to be more dangerous than Hatake so you can understand why he wants to protects Walker from her

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-21-2014 11:46 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-1-2014 06:27 ]

35 12
Thread