Thread
Printable Version

Spooksville (HUB) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x11 The Dark Corner

I had a felling Ann trying to retrieve Adam's missing mom would go wrong but sending them all into a parallel universe instead was a surprise and everyone being zombies was a little corny and actually finding his mother was a shock as I thought she was dead after seeing the head stone

1x12 Shell Shock

You just knew something was going to happen to Lance before he kissed the girl but the captains greed being his downfall was amusing

1x13 Flowers of Evil

Sally winding up the principle with her dress code was uncalled for but the blood-sucking plant turning everyone into zombies except Sally was amusing and diet cola saving the day was priceless

1x14 Phone Fear

The students disappearing one by one in the deadly fog was bizarre and the fact it was linked to a cell phone signal was corny

1x15 Critical Care

Adam taking his mother to hospital after sleepwalking was lucky as Watch needed to have his tonsils removed but his tonsils come to life was freaky

1x16 Blood Drive

You just knew the blood drive was vampire related and Sally should of felt being bitten on the leg but the fangs were amusing

1x17 Fathers and Sons

Adam's mother still acting strange was worrying but her knowing Sally was about to knock the door was amusing and her knowing the guys were in trouble on their camping trip was impressive but Watch's trap was surprising

1x18 Gnome Alone

Sally being asked to look her mothers prize garden gnomes got off to a bad start after breaking one while washing the others with the hose pipe but talking to them was amusing and the remaining gnomes coming after her was priceless

1x19 Oh Monster My Monster

Watch finding the Frankenstein's monster while being chased by the bullies was bizarre and you just knew he would try and use it to get his own back but getting his revenge by himself was amusing

1x20 The Maze

Sally having to unravel the mystery of the Mayor's secret past in order to save Adam and Watch was different but you just knew the truck running over them in the box wasn't real

Thread