45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Crisis Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Crisis Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Crisis Premieres on NBC on March 16, 2014

To bring the most powerful people in the world to their knees... threaten what they hold most dear.

It's field trip day for the students of Ballard High, a school that educates the children of DC's elite, top-of-their-industry CEOs, international diplomats, political power players, even the President's son. But when their bus is ambushed on a secluded rural road, the teenagers and their chaperones are taken, igniting a national crisis.

Now, with some of the country's most powerful parents at the mercy of one vengeful mastermind, the question arises: how far would you go and what would you become to ensure your child's safe return? With so many parents and dignitaries put into play with nowhere to turn and no one to trust, the unthinkable grows from the select families at risk to an entire nation at stake.

From executive producer/writer Rand Ravich, and starring Gillian Anderson, Dermot Mulroney, Lance Gross and Rachael Taylor comes the most emotionally charged action thriller of the season. One-hour drama.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Crisis Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-18-2014 08:07 ]

I am really looking forward to this but knowing NBC this won't last long

1x01 Pilot

I know it was Marcus's first day on the detail and his partner was in on the hold-up but why he got out of the car knowing the other car had gone ahead and hadn't warned them but rescuing Anton after getting shot was impressive and Thomas loosing a finger to cover up he was also one of the bad guys was a surprise

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I was really looking forward to this series and this didn't disappoint it was great episode very good set-up i just surprised they kept this for second half of fall because this would made for a great fall show.

I thought Marcus did a great job at protecting a kid he isn't technically not responsible for but at least one kid safe.

This has now been added to the flash site

If You Are Watching This I Am Dead

Well this was nice episode look like this is more than simple kidnapping he trying expose some sort government experiment . All of this prove to his daughter he a good man . How will he explain this to her if she finds out he's is mastermind behind all of this ?

What Was Done to You

Well having 2 of parent work together and kidnap the general was a surprise but making him kill himself when FBI caught up to him was sad but it really look like he's unstoppable

Just caught the first 3 episodes and am enjoying the show so far but doubt we will see a 2nd season based on its poor ratings at present.

We Were Supposed to Help Each Other

Well another good episode but trying expose the CIA secret is going make things tricky and i can't wait until his daughter find out her dad is the mastermind behind the kidnapping and talk about a close call with kid almost having a heart attack.  

What an awful way to find out her dad has died as result of doing what he needed to do get his daughter back . That guilt is really going to consume her

1x02 If You Are Watching This I Am Dead

Marcus did a great job in figuring out the ambulance was a bogus after they lost communication

1x03 What Was Done to You

Marcus once again getting the right hotel out of all those fake locations was impressive but if he keeps getting it right it will become predictable and using the hotel security to slow them down was quick thinking

1x04 We Were Supposed to Help Each Other

Sharlene overhearing her father died was sad and how much longer before Beth Ann realises her father is one of them

1x05 Designated Allies

Gibson uses his wife Janice was different as the poison failed but the fact he had to watch her kissing him was karma, Dunn and Finley go off grid with the soldiers was great it's just a shame they took the doctor with them

Here He Comes

Well that was one hell of a trap they did catch the kidnappers they almost had him but knowing that he watching them and trying open a line of communication was good move. That fire was bad decoy but mastermind thinking setting 3 of them would better was amusing .

45 123
Thread