Thread
Printable Version

Crisis Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Homecoming

Holy crap now good guy are going help with the hostage taker work but what a choice she has to make as cliffhanger personally i would save her daughter instead of the sister.

1x06 Here He Comes

I thought Beth Ann's father would stop Kyle from starting the fire but that might of blown his cover and what a stroke of luck the stayed at the gas station

1x07 Homecoming

It looks like Gibson has made his first mistake by bringing the soldiers on the hostage rescue mission to the hostages and Kyle thinking he saved Gibson when he actually killed the guy who could of saved them was interesting

How Far Would You Go

Well trying save both of them was great plan using new enemies attack each other was great distraction shame they couldn't escape the knock out gas

Officially Cancelled by NBC

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/nbc-axes-revolution-believe-renews-192000323.html

I swear no one has bad luck like Rachel Taylor has. She gets the work but, the shows do not last. Charlie's Angels, 666 Park Avenue, and now Crisis. Bad luck...

Reply 27#27 Milks26's post

This one doesn't bother me as i really stop caring about characters after 3 episodes

1x08 How Far Would You Go

Susie getting taken was a surprise but threatening Meg was a great way to try and get what he wants

You Do Not Know War

What a way to find out your wife is a spy and lauching chinese computer virus taking down the internet was impressive but convince her to stop it even if it means her son would die was sad. Finally one teenager see him kill the kid

1x09 You Do Not Know War

What a shame the kid didn't see Gibson behind the panel in the toilet and stopping the virus attack at the cost of her sons life was tragic

Found

Well about time they were find the kidnap kids but the way he fool them with satellite image was impressive

1x10 Found

I didn't think the kid seen Gibson's face but the fact they think he was being forced is frustrating and Susie attacking the racist guy in the bar was great, letting Gibson think they don't know he's in charge I think was the right move

1x11 Best Laid Plans

Gibson still pretending to be a victim seems pointless as they know he's involved and disguising his voice was also pointless until he got shot which will have them doubting themselves, Finley risking his life by going into the mansion as part of the hostage exchange was interesting

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes but credit to him for keeping on trying

Thread