Thread
Printable Version

Crisis Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am really looking forward to this but knowing NBC this won't last long

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I was really looking forward to this series and this didn't disappoint it was great episode very good set-up i just surprised they kept this for second half of fall because this would made for a great fall show.

I thought Marcus did a great job at protecting a kid he isn't technically not responsible for but at least one kid safe.

If You Are Watching This I Am Dead

Well this was nice episode look like this is more than simple kidnapping he trying expose some sort government experiment . All of this prove to his daughter he a good man . How will he explain this to her if she finds out he's is mastermind behind all of this ?

What Was Done to You

Well having 2 of parent work together and kidnap the general was a surprise but making him kill himself when FBI caught up to him was sad but it really look like he's unstoppable

We Were Supposed to Help Each Other

Well another good episode but trying expose the CIA secret is going make things tricky and i can't wait until his daughter find out her dad is the mastermind behind the kidnapping and talk about a close call with kid almost having a heart attack.  

What an awful way to find out her dad has died as result of doing what he needed to do get his daughter back . That guilt is really going to consume her

Here He Comes

Well that was one hell of a trap they did catch the kidnappers they almost had him but knowing that he watching them and trying open a line of communication was good move. That fire was bad decoy but mastermind thinking setting 3 of them would better was amusing .

Homecoming

Holy crap now good guy are going help with the hostage taker work but what a choice she has to make as cliffhanger personally i would save her daughter instead of the sister.

How Far Would You Go

Well trying save both of them was great plan using new enemies attack each other was great distraction shame they couldn't escape the knock out gas

Reply 27#27 Milks26's post

This one doesn't bother me as i really stop caring about characters after 3 episodes

You Do Not Know War

What a way to find out your wife is a spy and lauching chinese computer virus taking down the internet was impressive but convince her to stop it even if it means her son would die was sad. Finally one teenager see him kill the kid

Found

Well about time they were find the kidnap kids but the way he fool them with satellite image was impressive

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes but credit to him for keeping on trying

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least she did some good before she died

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well Beth anne finding out her dad was mastermind was poetic justice because she will never forgive him . Those automatic text message were one hell of a set up

Thread