27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Star-Crossed Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Star-Crossed - Only One Trailer

Star-Crossed - Series Premiere Clip

Star-Crossed - Pilot Producer's Preview

Pilot

i wasn't impressed with this pilot it was ok but it's no Roswell .

The blood transfer to save her friend was interesting way to end the first episode but her dad killing his father is bound to makes things rather complicated .

The problem is i couldn't really relate to the characters because they jumped 10 years and it create one hell of a massive plot hole like why she wasn't in school for 4 years or how her dad became one of the cops?. So many other questions like how did they create a whole section for them to stay in after the invasion.

I understand they have keep few things but to push us into new series without any background information of what happen after invasion was a bit annoying.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Do you honestly think her parent would allow her skip school for 4 years to look after her friend ?

I suspect she was sick and that how she met her friend in the hospital

We saw as child she was taking some sort of medicine but have no idea what she had

Star-Crossed - These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends

Reply 16#16 kellemanske's post

So you actually liked the pilot because i didn't

Reply 18#18 kellemanske's post

i know it wouldn't become boring but the first episode is weak in my opinion the second episode looks much better from preview with Roman .

These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends

Well i have to say this was much better episode because a lot of things happend and we get a better understand of the different sides but Redhawks is interesting faction because they are against artians and are will to kill them to take them out. mind you artian faction also take out the human so there no way this won't end up in war.

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

Well it's early yet so far no surprises but if she end up pregnant as season finale cliffhanger i will be disappointed   

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Look like he was right about Castor but the way he played it was smart

Star-Crossed - Our Toil Shall Strive To Mend

Our Toil Shall Strive to Mend

Well another good episode black syphur look dangerous and deadly and what a way Roman to make an enemy with that girl.  I am surprised they didn't check out ship for dangerous substances over the past 10 years.   .

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well that was an amusing side effect

And Left No Friendly Drop

Well trying out for the swim team has all sort bad reaction but what a bombshell drop by end of the episode look like they have step brother . That video was really surprising i thought it was going to be something artian technology but it being her son .

Dreamers Often Lie

Well not sure what to make of this episode because on one hand it drop bombshell but i honestly didn't care for that bombshell but tricking him into doing that teenage girl was priceless. I am really losing interest with this series it's boring i really hope it picks up the pace.

Stabbed with a White Wench's Black Eye

Well kidnap Greyson was good plan but Roman stopping them was impressive

To Seek a Foe

Well stop black syphur was challenging but what a good thing she did test run otherwise the human race would have no clue and so glad they managed to stop it but getting stuck was tricky but roman saving her was great.

An Old Accustom'd Feast

Well finding out that Castor was responsible for crash landing on Earth was sad because they wouldn't come to Earth but that was a great revelation but finding she was Drake's mother was a nice surprise .

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

she was dehydrated

27 12
Thread