Thread
Printable Version

Star-Crossed Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I agree, I think she was sick as well and the other girl was her roommate at the hospital and that's how they became friends. I believe she even said it at the school to the Atrian, it was an immune deficiency. But she is now cured.
I actually think this was a pretty good pilot with a good continuation.
Her father being the guard now, I don't think it's that surprising as he is one of the few people who think the are not evil. He knows one of them tried to protect his daughter when the swat team busted through the door of the shed.
Killing the father was unfortunate. But the guy wasn't very smart to walk in the line of fire. It will create some tension though.

Oh and the love triangle, I hope it doesn't become too much.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

yes, I did. But I hope it stays interesting and doesn't become boring.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I thought the revelation in the last minute was a bit of a surprise. Eventhough we got a clue earlier in the episode.
And now Julia (right? The girl from the hospital) knows who saved her.
And you've got to feel sorry for Emery that the Atrian is trying to keep her at a distance to protect her, while thereby pussing her towards someone who was only using her but is now also falling for her. But because of that he might actually do the right thing in the end.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

it looked like the locks only reacted to atrians. Don't think they could have searched for it even if they wanted too.
The ex girlfriend looks like she crossed but I bet that in the end she does the right thing.

Thread