73 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The 100 Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The 100 Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The 100 Premieres on The CW on March 19, 2014

Ninety-seven years ago, nuclear Armageddon decimated planet Earth, destroying civilization. The only survivors were the 400 inhabitants of 12 international space stations that were in orbit at the time. Three generations have been born in space, the survivors now number 4,000, and resources are running out on their dying "Ark" - the 12 stations now linked together and repurposed to keep the survivors alive. Draconian measures including capital punishment and population control are the order of the day, as the leaders of the Ark take ruthless steps to ensure their future, including secretly exiling a group of 100 juvenile prisoners to the Earth's surface to test whether it's habitable. For the first time in nearly a century, humans have returned to planet Earth. Among the 100 exiles are Clarke, the bright teenage daughter of the Ark's chief medical officer; Wells, son of the Ark's Chancellor; the daredevil Finn; and the brother/sister duo Bellamy and Octavia, whose illegal sibling status has always led them to flaunt the rules. Technologically blind to what's happening on the planet below them, the Ark's leaders - Clarke's widowed mother, Abby; the Chancellor, Jaha; and his shadowy second in command, Kane - are faced with difficult decisions about life, death and the continued existence of the human race. For the 100 young people on Earth, however, the alien planet they've never known is a mysterious realm that can be magical one moment and lethal the next. With the survival of the human race entirely in their hands, THE 100 must find a way to transcend their differences, unite and forge a new path on a wildly changed Earth that's primitive, intense and teeming with the unknown.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The 100 Here

Pilot

Well this wasn't a great pilot and because promo actually ruined most of stuff that happen in this episode it was watch able

1x02 Earth Skills

Well finding him alive proved there is someone on the island and the flashback provided some background to some of the characters . Raven is very talented mechanic but that secret mission she is on going to be risky but asking to come with her was nice negotiation tactic.

1x03 Earth Kills

That dusk storm look rather dangerous and deadly . I am glad they stop gang from killing Jasper thinking putting him out of his misery did seem humane thing to do but glad he had someone stop them.

Talking about the shocking death in last few minutes i really didn't expect that .

This has now been added to the flash site

Twilight's Last Gleaming

Out of all the previous episode, this was first episode i actually liked,  most of the previous episode were watchable but this episode actually move storyline along much better and we actually few things to discuss.

The love triangle was amusing he really didn't think she would be crazy enough to land on earth but how could she compete with her. . The way she took charge arrange fireworks was amazing

Abby showing the message to the Arc was right move because it has unexpected selfless act .

1x01 Pilot

Octavia's first words on the ground along with the music was amusing but trust the two to get out the seats before re-entry and the one's taking off their bracelets so the arc thinks their dead was a dumb move as sudden death of those few would be suspicious

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Jasper surviving was incredible but going to rescue him was predictable and Clarke almost falling down the trap was a close call

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The flashbacks about Clarkes's father and the events that cost him his life were interesting as she had been blaming Wells rather than her mother but Charlotte stabbing him because of his father was surprising

1x04 Murphy’s Law

Clarke taking her bracelet off to punish her mother after what she did to her father was great and Murphy almost paying the price for Charlotte killing Wells was surprising but after what she did I'm not surprised Murphy wanted her to pay the price

1x05 Twilight’s Last Gleaming

I had a feeling Bellamy shot the Chancellor but him sabotaging the radio that cost all those above their lives was selfish

His Sister’s Keeper

Well this was good flashback episode to show Octavia life and how her brother was forced to take full responsibility over her and why he hates her for what she is was sad. I can't imagine by told i would be responsible for this person when i was 5 years old and that he is willing anything to protect her and she really doesn't understand that. .

The flashback was what really made this episode good otherwise it would been a boring episode

Contents Under Pressure

Well it was a good thing there manage to get contact to the Ark but than finding out space station was the titanic was nice cliffhanger  .

1x06 His Sister’s Keeper

The flashbacks about Octavia's life was interesting especially standing up to the guard so he didn't see what was on the floor and that was a vicious attack in the woods

1x07 Contents Under Pressure

The radio contact with the Ark to get medical assistance to save Finn was lucky as the reception wasn't the best and Bellamy getting justice for those who died made him just as bad

Day Trip

Well finding gun was lucky but Octavia helping the savage to escape was nice using everyone getting high certainly helped

Renewed for a second season

Unity Day

It never a good idea for teenager to try to be adult and start peace negotiation when both sides decide bring weapons and if that wasn't bad enough we have mutiny on space station   .

1x08 Day Trip

Dax being asked to kill Bellamy I thought was going to make things awkward and finding guns instead of food was lucky as the food would of probable been ruined in the water but the hallucinations was interesting

1x09 Unity Day

Diana leaving the Unity Day celebrations aboard the Ark early made her look guilty of being behind that explosion and Abigail being on the wrong side of the door looked fatal with that crash landing

73 1234
Thread