Thread
Printable Version

The 100 Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 I Am Become Death

Using Murphy as a biological weapon was evil but as they fired the first shots they knew there would be consequence and Jasper eventually shooting the bomb was a close call

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

That showed they are very intelligent Grounders but what Murphy did at end killing one of his own people was surprising.

1x11 The Calm

Nice to see some of Arc people survived .

The next two episode should be interesting but trust Clark to escape the grounders and fall back into a trap .

We Are Grounders - Part 1

Well this should make for an interesting season finale let see who survive but arc mission is crazy

We Are Grounders - Part II

I am not sure how i feel about the cliffhanger left in this episode since reminds me Resident Evil films that could either me a good thing or a bad things but i have say second season does look interesting because the base they were looking for they found it but the fact that all of them are quarantine makes us wonder what they are exposed to.

1x11 The Calm

With Finn's life in danger I'm not surprised Clarke made the game-changing decision to kill so she could escape

1x12 We Are Grounders – Part 1

Clarke and Finn escaping one dangerous situation was great but only to find themselves faced with a new problem was unbelievable and Murphy finally gets his revenge was expected

1x13 We Are Grounders – Part II

Trying to protect themselves from the grounders was going to be tough as they could be pick off one by one without being seen but the aftermath after the fire was devastating and looks like they have a new enemy

2x01 The 48

This was a nice returning episode but i am not surprise Clarke doesn't trust the new place it does seem a little too good to be true meanwhile back Jungle everyone is fighting for their lives.

2x02 Inclement Weather

We knew mount vernon was too good to be true we know nasty secret

2x03 Reapercussions

I am impressed she jumped

2x04 Many Happy Returns

Anya and Clark journey was great because they both tried to take each other hostage but Anya dying was sad .

2x05 Human Trials

Clark finding her mother and her people were great but trying go after rest of them was a bit too late as he went full commando on those people

Thread