Thread
Printable Version

The 100 Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x06 Fog of War

At least they all know mount weather is evil but i think we knew from start they would be the bad guys but what revelation that responsible the reapers

2x07 Long Into an Abyss

Clark trying to find a peaceful solution to the war was impressive but the fact that it almost failed would been a disaster but willing she give up the person who kill those people ?.

2x08 Spacewalker

This was a great episode for many reasons but i will start with that flashback about how he saved Raven life and how she felt responsible for what happened to him consider he took the fall for her. Now we know and for peace talk to start they need to give him up but him choosing to surrender was right thing but Clark really had a tough decision to make but i knew she was going kill him it was right thing to do.

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I can't believe they actually killed him off!  I don't think this will settle the peace between the grounders and the sky walkers for very long though.  

I did enjoy Ravens back story!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 70#70 arksongbird80's post

considering how much cast had grown it makes sense to kill people off

I actually don't mind that they killed Finn off but I think the writers have lost their way to be honest. I still like the show but they need to find their way back and fast!

Loving this show!

The coup de grace

Well the 100 has certainly started to pick up speed!  This episode was all bad a$$!!   

"You may be chancellor, but I'm in charge"

Reply 77#77 arksongbird80's post

season 2 has been better than first season but no idea where they go from here ?

Reply 78#78 bala's post

We've only met a fraction of the grounders.  I'm sure not all of them agree with teaming up with the sky people....

Reply 79#79 arksongbird80's post

Yes i am kind behind in my commenting i have so much catch up on.

I know teaming up with the sky people might cause fiction but if that leader get killed they will be screwed,

I thin since the "sky" People have split up to go find the city of "light" my guess Vegas. Season 3 will have them traveling?

2x12 Rubicon

Talk about tough decision and clark having to decide what to do but her mother was angry because she realise her daughter is making decision she not capable of living with

Thread