73 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The 100 Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This came to mind when the Dr got her just desserts!! http://youtu.be/aopdD9Cu-So?t=26s

Reply 84#84 shinny's post

That was some bad acting on her part

Reply 80#80 bala's post

It will be bad if the leader girl dies.   So very bad!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x14 Bodyguard of Lies

That was some quick thinking by Belemany  when he realised they had been fooled by the computer but blowing the gas chambers up was impressive

2x15-16 Blood Must Have Blood

Yes i review both parts as one episode.

This show has really surprised me who would thought it would get a second season not only that but put clark in difficult decision as the leader were impressive to see and you can clearly see the choices she made have dramatically changed her she is no longer the good guy and so much for greater good killing all those people just save her people but Lexi betraying her must hurt like B**** because she allowed her lady crush to influence her decision making   .

I don't even know what to make of that futuristic mansion

Reply 68#68 bala's post

I really look forward to the future mansion.  It was horrific how they killed the women and children of the mountain.   It's no longer good guys vs bad.  So many layers of gray.   Clarke is a strong woman who has made very difficult decisions.   I wonder where she will go??

Well this season so far has introduced another nation (ice) which we killed their queen.  We've created a UN of sorts and Arkadia has started yet ANOTHER war.   So, right on schedule!

Pike is like a chihuahua against a Doberman.  Yes the chihuahua has claws, and a bite but ultimately the Doberman has power....  Just saying.  

73 1234
Thread