32 12
Thread
Printable Version

The 100 Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

Well this wasn't a great pilot and because promo actually ruined most of stuff that happen in this episode it was watch able

1x02 Earth Skills

Well finding him alive proved there is someone on the island and the flashback provided some background to some of the characters . Raven is very talented mechanic but that secret mission she is on going to be risky but asking to come with her was nice negotiation tactic.

1x03 Earth Kills

That dusk storm look rather dangerous and deadly . I am glad they stop gang from killing Jasper thinking putting him out of his misery did seem humane thing to do but glad he had someone stop them.

Talking about the shocking death in last few minutes i really didn't expect that .

Twilight's Last Gleaming

Out of all the previous episode, this was first episode i actually liked,  most of the previous episode were watchable but this episode actually move storyline along much better and we actually few things to discuss.

The love triangle was amusing he really didn't think she would be crazy enough to land on earth but how could she compete with her. . The way she took charge arrange fireworks was amazing

Abby showing the message to the Arc was right move because it has unexpected selfless act .

His Sister’s Keeper

Well this was good flashback episode to show Octavia life and how her brother was forced to take full responsibility over her and why he hates her for what she is was sad. I can't imagine by told i would be responsible for this person when i was 5 years old and that he is willing anything to protect her and she really doesn't understand that. .

The flashback was what really made this episode good otherwise it would been a boring episode

Contents Under Pressure

Well it was a good thing there manage to get contact to the Ark but than finding out space station was the titanic was nice cliffhanger  .

Day Trip

Well finding gun was lucky but Octavia helping the savage to escape was nice using everyone getting high certainly helped

Renewed for a second season

Unity Day

It never a good idea for teenager to try to be adult and start peace negotiation when both sides decide bring weapons and if that wasn't bad enough we have mutiny on space station   .

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

That showed they are very intelligent Grounders but what Murphy did at end killing one of his own people was surprising.

1x11 The Calm

Nice to see some of Arc people survived .

The next two episode should be interesting but trust Clark to escape the grounders and fall back into a trap .

We Are Grounders - Part 1

Well this should make for an interesting season finale let see who survive but arc mission is crazy

We Are Grounders - Part II

I am not sure how i feel about the cliffhanger left in this episode since reminds me Resident Evil films that could either me a good thing or a bad things but i have say second season does look interesting because the base they were looking for they found it but the fact that all of them are quarantine makes us wonder what they are exposed to.

2x01 The 48

This was a nice returning episode but i am not surprise Clarke doesn't trust the new place it does seem a little too good to be true meanwhile back Jungle everyone is fighting for their lives.

2x02 Inclement Weather

We knew mount vernon was too good to be true we know nasty secret

2x03 Reapercussions

I am impressed she jumped

2x04 Many Happy Returns

Anya and Clark journey was great because they both tried to take each other hostage but Anya dying was sad .

2x05 Human Trials

Clark finding her mother and her people were great but trying go after rest of them was a bit too late as he went full commando on those people

2x06 Fog of War

At least they all know mount weather is evil but i think we knew from start they would be the bad guys but what revelation that responsible the reapers

32 12
Thread