32 12
Thread
Printable Version

The 100 Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x07 Long Into an Abyss

Clark trying to find a peaceful solution to the war was impressive but the fact that it almost failed would been a disaster but willing she give up the person who kill those people ?.

2x08 Spacewalker

This was a great episode for many reasons but i will start with that flashback about how he saved Raven life and how she felt responsible for what happened to him consider he took the fall for her. Now we know and for peace talk to start they need to give him up but him choosing to surrender was right thing but Clark really had a tough decision to make but i knew she was going kill him it was right thing to do.

Reply 70#70 arksongbird80's post

considering how much cast had grown it makes sense to kill people off

Reply 77#77 arksongbird80's post

season 2 has been better than first season but no idea where they go from here ?

Reply 79#79 arksongbird80's post

Yes i am kind behind in my commenting i have so much catch up on.

I know teaming up with the sky people might cause fiction but if that leader get killed they will be screwed,

2x12 Rubicon

Talk about tough decision and clark having to decide what to do but her mother was angry because she realise her daughter is making decision she not capable of living with

Reply 84#84 shinny's post

That was some bad acting on her part

2x14 Bodyguard of Lies

That was some quick thinking by Belemany  when he realised they had been fooled by the computer but blowing the gas chambers up was impressive

2x15-16 Blood Must Have Blood

Yes i review both parts as one episode.

This show has really surprised me who would thought it would get a second season not only that but put clark in difficult decision as the leader were impressive to see and you can clearly see the choices she made have dramatically changed her she is no longer the good guy and so much for greater good killing all those people just save her people but Lexi betraying her must hurt like B**** because she allowed her lady crush to influence her decision making   .

I don't even know what to make of that futuristic mansion

32 12
Thread