Thread
Printable Version

Resurrection Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 28th at 9pm

The executive producers and cast of Resurrection discussed the upcoming season today at Comic-Con 2014 -- and they revealed some major things that are about to happen in Arcadia. Ready for some Season 2 spoilers? Here we go!

• Season 2 will begin a week after Season 1 left off -- and it will have a darker vibe.
  • Bellamy will spend a lot of time investigating his past.
  • Rachael's pregnancy plays a huge part in Season 2.
  • Margaret Langston (Jacob's grandmother, who will be played by Michelle Fairley from Game of Thrones!) will be younger than her son Henry when she makes her return.
  • Bellamy is going to be getting a new boss, who is described as an elegant woman.
  • There is an unexpected consequence as a result of the mass return at the end of Season 1...

courtesy abc.go.com

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 9-2-2014 07:10 ]

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Decent premiere...in pace with the series overall.

Interesting addition to Marty's storyline I hope the connection to his parents is discovered since we saw the Reverend taking them to his in-laws house.

Reply 43#43 Milks26's post

I was surprised about that revelation but there were so many clue i can't believe i didn't figure it out

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

How many times is Fred going to take that ring off his finger? I bet before the season is over he's going to put back on again.

I'm happy Marty informed Maggie about his new duties before her father could use it against him.

Whoa, skeletons! I think a fire broke out in the factory back in 1935 and those bones belong to the victims.

Ma Langston has a very charismatic personality...leadership qualities that may or may not lead to good scenarios.

This season is going to be great.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 10-6-2014 10:54 ]

Reply 46#46 Milks26's post

Yeah those skeletons were a surprise but i have no idea why she wanted to see them?

2x03 Multiple

We now know what she did dumping them all in the lake must have taken ages but finding out those bones were multiples were a surprise and you can understand why he shot his brother but brother coming back was a nightmare

Reply 49#49 bala's post

2 x 3

So, Arcadia is the fuel driving the returned.

Just last week Maggie told Marty that he would be forced to do something just like this. It was for a good cause but he can't even tell her about it, at least not yet.

Reply 50#50 Milks26's post

Spectacular family dinner. Lucille has been holding in those words for 32 years and she finally got to let them out with a vengeance. Nicely done!

Interesting to know that Henry knew about the affair.  

Okay, so last week was not the first that Mikey has died. So, why did Carl act so surprised that he returned. Did he think that 3 bullets was what was needed to finally get the job done?

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

2x5

Another good episode. Oh Man! Bellamy was going to tell Maggie that he was returned. Ma Langston is so evil but you can't hid from Jacob.

Reply 52#52 Milks26's post

That family dinner was amusing to say the least but ma langston setting that argument up by whisper stuff in her ear

Reply 54#54 Milks26's post

You will be a surprised consider he still a child she seems to be an expert manipulator so i expect that she find a way to make Jacob understand

2x06 Afflictions

So much for  Bellamy being a goner they found a way to save him but giving those medicine to Maggie was risky but having 1 left over was great but that only buys him 12 hours before he disappears. I told you she would figure out a way to get Jacob on her side but his mother has every right to be suspicious.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I think he kept more than 1 vial - he's supposed to take a full bottle but just rationing it out.

Overall, good episode. I'm still waiting for Bellamy to reveal his true status to Maggie. I hope that Ms Forrester allows Bellamy to take his sister with him when the time comes since he missed the opportunity to truly met his parents. The investor and his Grandpa's intentions for the Langstons should be interesting.

Thread