Thread
Printable Version

Resurrection Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I am on fence with this one i am not sure if i am going like it or will it annoy me and i hate to say this i have feeling this will be a short lived series .

Pilot

Well like i said i am not sure if this series will survive due ABC reputation on cancel any sci-fi show however based on this pilot i really wouldn't bother, in fact the promo for the next episode look so much better than this episode. It does have potential but that doesn't mean the episode was good. I know first episode are difficult to judge whether a show will be good or not .

Let's get into this,  a boy come back to life after being dead for 30 years but everyone believes he can't be the same boy and than they have to investigate to verify boy's identity this made for an slow episode which was not much revelation but to drop cliffhanger at end was rather confusing was that same guy after the boy ?.

This is Omar Epps first show after House while he seem playing same character except he's an ICS agent who used to be a cop but his character is exactly same as he was in house which really annoyed me.

Overall it was a watchable episode i just wish they spend first 5 minutes showing the accident rather than use a flashback clip in this episode.

Maslova

Well this is getting interesting still no clue what going on but it has certainly kept my interest.

I would be suspicious if my dead father came back but look like he's hiding a secret

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

That was interesting but it look like things are going to get interesting with dead people suddenly come back to life that 3 so far and i think they going to be more.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

That really would be great but consequence for her husband might be too much . You can't hate dead person but you can if they come back to life.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

If i was him i really wouldn't want to know -it really wouldn't changes things

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

I don't think that was issue i think issue was that he was a cop and wasn't available to her all the time she felt ignored

1x04 Us Against the World

Tom's fiancée, Rachel, who committed suicide 12 years ago, has returned. He is conflicted between his current marriage but telling her must been difficult and that was a close call in the church basement . How many more are going to come back ?.

The bank robbery doing same thing again was crazy just because he needed the money.

1x05 Insomnia

So glad she gave the money back but that disappearing act was rather impressive

Torn Apart

Well I had a feeling something was about go wrong but now things are truly screwed but what a cliffhanger and given that we are not sure if this will get renewed or not i am not sure how i feel about that because it certainly ramification on lead character if he's is   .

Reply 43#43 Milks26's post

I was surprised about that revelation but there were so many clue i can't believe i didn't figure it out

Reply 46#46 Milks26's post

Yeah those skeletons were a surprise but i have no idea why she wanted to see them?

2x03 Multiple

We now know what she did dumping them all in the lake must have taken ages but finding out those bones were multiples were a surprise and you can understand why he shot his brother but brother coming back was a nightmare

Reply 52#52 Milks26's post

That family dinner was amusing to say the least but ma langston setting that argument up by whisper stuff in her ear

Reply 54#54 Milks26's post

You will be a surprised consider he still a child she seems to be an expert manipulator so i expect that she find a way to make Jacob understand

2x06 Afflictions

So much for  Bellamy being a goner they found a way to save him but giving those medicine to Maggie was risky but having 1 left over was great but that only buys him 12 hours before he disappears. I told you she would figure out a way to get Jacob on her side but his mother has every right to be suspicious.

2x07 Miracles

Racheal refuse treatment turned out to be a good thing as the baby managed cure her was great revelation

2x08 Forsaken

This is getting out of hand as  anti-Returned rhetoric rises as the virus spreads; Bellamy and Sheriff Fred make every effort to track down the True Living members before they can do any more harm but guess it was too late for paster

2x09 Aftermath

With paster dead no-one know where racheal is because she been kidnapped by crazy ex-wife but racheal knocking her out was amusing

CANCELLIED

Thread