25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Mind Games Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mind Games Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mind Games Premieres on ABC on February 25, 2014

Clark (Steve Zahn) and Ross (Christian Slater) Edwards are brothers and partners in a unique agency committed to solving clients’ problems using the hard science of psychological manipulation. Clark is a former professor and a world-renowned expert in the field of human behavior. He has a checkered history due to bipolar disorder, which sometimes results in quirky, manic episodes. His older brother Ross is a slick con man who spent time in prison. Each in their own way knows what makes people tick.  Drawing from the most cutting edge research in psychology, they can a tailor a plan to influence any situation. It’s a little bit science, a little bit con artistry plus a smattering of Jedi mind tricks. The brothers, along with their team of master manipulators are offering clients an alternative to fate.

Mind Games stars Steve Zahn (Treme) as Clark, Christian Slater (True Romance) as Ross, Megalyn Echikunwoke (CSI: Miami) as Megan, Cedric Sanders (The Social Network) as Latrell, Gregory Marcel (The Good Shepherd) as Miles and Wynn Everett (The Newsroom) as Claire.

Written and executive produced by Kyle Killen. The series is also executive produced by Keith Redman. Mind Games is a 20th Century Fox Television production. Miguel Sapochnik directed the pilot.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Mind Games Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-26-2014 05:28 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-26-2014 05:26 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Look like an interesting concept reminds me of another show call Lie to me but in reverse

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I think it's got more of a Leverage feel with a Lie to me twist
But the brother's manipulating is gonna come back to bite him in the ass for sure.

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

I agree his manipulation will come back and bite him but the question is how will he find out if both of planning keep their mouth shut ?.

1x01 Pilot

I'm impressed they managed to coerce the insurance company into paying for an experimental medical procedure on the young boy but as an insurance I'm not surprised they tried to change their mind and if they have to go this far every time it will feel a little like Leverage

1x02 Asymmetric Dominance

I cant believe they lost Jim his job by getting Cathy her promotion but her tuning the job down without Jim was nice as they both got to work for a new firm

1x03 Pet Rock

Trying to retrieve the couple's daughter from the cult was interesting as the leader was one step ahead of them all the time but hypnotising her to make up her own mind was impressive and I had a feeling Claire would figure out the pet rock

Apophenia

Who would of thought that the negative article would create so much business and change a senator mind was great

Cauliflower Man

Clark having mental breakdown almost mess up the case and beth thinking she can look after him was more challenging than she ever thought . I am glad they managed to make the guy whistleblow

1x04 Apophenia

The congressman's son asking the team to change his father's mind was interesting as in doing what he wanted would spoil their relationship but fixing their relationship as well was nice

1x05 Cauliflower Man

Clark suffering a meltdown was bound to happen sooner or later but the timing sucked with the whistle-blower case was in jeopardy and the fact his pesonal life had spiralled out of control was sad but with that cliffhanger I hop the cancelled episodes get aired

1x06 Texts, Lies and Audiotape

A client asking the team to break up with his mistress was amusing because trying to make it look like he was bad guy didn't take too much work .

Clark meeting with Beth parents went as well expected but trying to change subject didn't work because Beth video of him losing control made things worse.

So glad he punched him he deserved it for switching Clark's pills but giving him a choice was great

1x07 Judge Not

This was tough and emotional case which had difficult choice since would baby be better with adopted parent or drug addict teenager who actually became clean as result of the baby realise without the baby she would fall back into become a drug addict .

I liked framed episode with clark telling therapist about the case and way he kept question the situation with regards to his condition whether positive or negative  effect on his life.

1x08 Royal Fiasco

Not a great episode but Sam playing a con on her friend is bad

25 12
Thread