Thread
Printable Version

Mind Games Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Look like an interesting concept reminds me of another show call Lie to me but in reverse

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

I agree his manipulation will come back and bite him but the question is how will he find out if both of planning keep their mouth shut ?.

Apophenia

Who would of thought that the negative article would create so much business and change a senator mind was great

Cauliflower Man

Clark having mental breakdown almost mess up the case and beth thinking she can look after him was more challenging than she ever thought . I am glad they managed to make the guy whistleblow

1x06 Texts, Lies and Audiotape

A client asking the team to break up with his mistress was amusing because trying to make it look like he was bad guy didn't take too much work .

Clark meeting with Beth parents went as well expected but trying to change subject didn't work because Beth video of him losing control made things worse.

So glad he punched him he deserved it for switching Clark's pills but giving him a choice was great

1x07 Judge Not

This was tough and emotional case which had difficult choice since would baby be better with adopted parent or drug addict teenager who actually became clean as result of the baby realise without the baby she would fall back into become a drug addict .

I liked framed episode with clark telling therapist about the case and way he kept question the situation with regards to his condition whether positive or negative  effect on his life.

1x08 Royal Fiasco

Not a great episode but Sam playing a con on her friend is bad

1x09 The Sweet Science

Helping aged boxer win the fight was great and techiques were very amusing

1x10 N.D.E

So Sam decides to do right thing and not steal the money but finding out her friend had been setting it up for 6 weeks made her realise he was using her and this leads to exit from the series which was a good choice since series got cancelled.

1x11 Embodied Cognition

So much for it being Sam's last episode they found her and now they are focing miles to help them with a problem

1x12 As God Is My Witness

The problem was making a priest not testify against gangster son and it was good plan and Clark being told the situation made things interesting because he decided fire the team in hope that they won't get invloved with the situation as plan got together Clark finds out that his girlfriend was a plant by Miles making the whole plan go up in smoke i am not surprised he lost it at end of the episode consider he thinking of proposing to her

1x13 Balloon Boy

This was a fantastic series finale and i am happy to inform you it didn't end in a cliffhanger which is great and what a way to go out making gangster son to confess to the beating doing double con at the same time   .

Thread