73 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Every Witch Way (Nickelodeon) General Discussion (Spoilers)

3x10 El Cristal de Caballero

Katie trying to get Mia to tell her the plan was stupid as it was obvious she was recording the conversation and I didn't think it would take this long to figure out Mia was responsible for Daniel's strange behaviour

3x11 Kanay vs. Kanay

Jax's turning himself into a ferret was amusing and Mia helping to get Maddie and Emma out of the janitor's closet was a good cover

3x12 Invisible Me

Jax accidentally making Andi invisible was amusing and you just knew she would make the most of it but what bad timing to change her back

3x13 The Truth About Kanays

Mia getting the Cristal de Caballero was a little predictable as she needs it to finish her mission to stop the witches magic

3x14 Zombie Rescue Team

Emma giving Andi a pinocchio nose was amusing but Andi should of know better than to face Mia alone but Diego being torn between helping Mia and standing by Andi was amusing

Special - Enchanted Ever After

Nice recap of what's happened this season and also what's coming up but the audience choosing who Emma picks should be interesting

3x15 Kangaroo Jax

Jax being turned into a Kangaroo after refusing to share information about Emma's powers to the council was amusing

3x16 Defiance

Emma and Daniel trying to locate the kangaroo before animal control come was understandable as it's obvious it was a spell of some sort and Mia challenging Diego to take part in a duel was amusing as they had busy lives

3x17 Magical Throwdown

Emma and Andi trying to turn Phillip into a human was a devious way to trick the council to think she got rid of the zombie and Gigi should of known better to give her memory card to Black Hawk

3x18 The Kanay Strikes Back

Trying to turn Phillip into a human was bound to be tough for Emma and Andi but Mia taking part in a duel with Diego was amusing

3x19 New Witch Order

Turning Phillip into a human was bound to have consequence but Emma and Mia being sucked into a video game wasn't what I expected and Emma standing up to the council was impressive

73 1234
Thread