Thread
Printable Version

When Calls the Heart (Hallmark Channel) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x06 These Games

It's obvious Jack has feelings for Elizabeth but bidding on her cake was going a little too far as it looked awful but at leased the money was for a good cause and Jack asking for help to trap the thief was interesting as it wasn't who he expected

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I have to say Jack was right he was up to something but trying trick him by saying she wasn't rich was smart because he waited until night to ride off but at least she knows now

1x07 Second Chances

Using Jack as a geniua pig for IQ test was amusing. and i had a feeling that the boy had dyslexia but i am not surprised his father had doubts that she could do anything. . Opening a cafe was good idea but it took a lot work to get it up running.

Hallmark Channel - When Calls The Heart 1008 Promo

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Elizabeth choosing to clean out her closest rather than go to dinner with Jack was amusing and Abigail thinking about reopening the town's cafe was a big risk as she had to give up her home and live above, Jack giving Elizabeth her own test after she gave him one was priceless

1x08 Perils of the Soloists

Well Elizabeth panicking about doing a play was understandable but what Jack did in the painting was very amusing .
Nice storyline about kids father who lost a leg coming back wasn't easy but i can understand why he would want to runaway when he can't keep a job in his new condition

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Considering nobody told Elizabeth about the annual Coal Valley's founder's day play I'm not surprised she was nervous as she only had a week to arrange and Jack's hidden talent's in sewing and painting made a nice surprise especially with the hidden image

1x09 "Change of Heart"

What rotten timing for Jack to finally get his transfer just as he was about start a romance with Elizabeth. Her sister running stranger and falling to him consider he was hurt and had gun shot wound should made her suspicious but believe his story was sad.

1x10 "Love Comes First"

Well good conclusion to previous episode when the sister finally see the guys true colours and trust jack to save them using fake coats .

the suspense is killing me

what the hey is the upcoming episode preview insinuating? I thought they were trying to paint Jacks character as straight and ethical...he warned elizabeth against billy because he was a player, he told her he never had time for romance and courting, and he was thinking of her when he was off on his own so why the heck is their suddenly an actress who claims she is his fiance..is this a mistake? is she a crazy person? is this gonna be a cliff hanger? what if they don't renew the show? then we will never get to see them united akkk someone reassure me please

Reply 34#34 mountie's post

I don't watch the show, but it's nice to see someone new excited about a show and posting.  Welcome to the forum.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 34#34 mountie's post

From what i understand he left her and decided to becoming a Mountie and she found him.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

About time Jack formally asked Elizabeth for a dinner date and Julie making a surprise visit was a nice but with Jack getting his transfer orders the timing was bad

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Julie getting closer to Nathaniel when he's one of the Tolliver gang was bound to get complicated and Abigail doing some detective work was risky and at least she learnt more about Gowen's dangerous conduct but making her think her husband was involved was evil

1x11 Rules of Engagement

Jack's ex girlfriend turning up was interesting as she was going to try and win him back

Thread