Thread
Printable Version

When Calls the Heart (Hallmark Channel) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well i trying figure why that actress look so familiar but what a way ruin jack and  Elizabeth and having a investigator look into mine disaster was a nice surprise to find out who is responsible.

Final Adieu

I have to say Rosemary is one hell of a stubborn women talk about a sore loser Jack picked Elisabeth over her she still decides stay in town just to make both of their lives hell . Just when i thought it was happy ending that pull this   

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Rosemary / Pascale Hutton plays Krista in Arctic Air

1x12 Prelude To A Kiss

Gowen shifting the blame to Abigail's husband was predictable but also believable and Elizabeth staying because of the kids was amusing as they knew it was Jack she was staying for

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Thank you it was really annoying me why i couldn't place her face

2x01 Trials Of the Heart

I am so glad they won the case and the town being renamed Hope valley was nice . Meeting Jack's brother was interesting as he seem to be a troublemaker and i have feeling that's not the last we see of him

2x02 Heart & Soul

A con man pretending priest was sad due to mistaken identity but real pastor came at the end it was priceless

2x03 Heart’s Desire

This was extended episode which was a surprise as it felt like 2 episodes but it was about time she came back hope valley.

2x04 Awakenings & Revelations

Jack getting involved in finding out who been circulating fake money lead undercover operation which save other cop life. I am so awful with names .

2x05 Heart & Home

Going back to sort out Julie mess create a bit tension between Jack Elizabeth since we know Julie was responsible for accident and not Tom but letting him take the blame is unfortunate but introduce a love interest for Jack was amusing since she does seem to better connection than Elizabeth and i don't think they have nurses at hope valley so there some potential here.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I can't quite figure out why Viola wants to stir the pot. Shes trying to separate Elizabeth and jack.  If she let it run it's course, it might fizzle out on it's own.  I'm glad the nurse is here.  She bring a different element to the story.  It's a shame the investigator in Hope Valley is crooked?!  I wanted him and Abigail to work out....Now I'm rooting for Abigail and the Preacher!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread