33 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Musketeers Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 The Homecoming

Not a good day for Porthos waking up with the dead body next to him but being kidnapped looked like a blessing as he was sentenced to death and who would of thought the boy was killed by his father

1x06 The Exiles

Willing to kill so they could kidnap the baby was terrible but at leased the kidnapper was followed by a Musketeer and the baby having Royal blood was a little obvious as you wouldn't go that far for any baby but helping the mother escape with her baby was great as even she thought he died in the water

1x07 A Rebellious Woman

What a tragedy for Therese trying to give a note to the Queen but Ninon snubbing the King's advances was amusing and the Cardinal being poisoned was karma for trying to have her killed for being a witch

1x08 The Challenge

The Musketeers being blamed for the Captain's death was barbaric as he was too pig ignorant to listen to their warning about the dangerous prisoner and D'Artagnan wiping the smile on the Cardinal's face was priceless as he killed the prisoner the Cardinal had chose to fight for him

1x09 Knight Takes Queen

The Musketeers figuring out the Cardinal was behind the attempted assassination of the Queen was great and what a shame one of the nuns died because the took refuge in the convent

1x10 Musketeers Don’t Die Easily

The Cardinal is pushing his luck trying to undermined the King and D'Artagnan getting shot by Athos was a surprise but it being at trap for Milady was impressive and the funeral was amusing but letting Milady go after all her killings was unbelievable, Constance leaving D'Artagnan was sad and the Queen being pregnant was a strange coincidence

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well that women was certainly rebellious giving women an education but hiding flora was unfortunate

2x01 Keep Your Friends Close

Maybe it was just me but this episode didn't really keep my interest for some reason i just didn't care what was going on

33 12
Thread