42 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Last Ship Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Last Ship Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Last Ship Premieres on TNT on June 22, 2014

The Last Ship is an action-packed drama series, based on the popular novel by William Brinkley. In the series, a global virus pandemic nearly obliterates the earth's population, forcing the crew of a naval destroyer to confront the reality of their new existence in a dangerous new world where they are among the only survivors.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Last Ship Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-13-2015 14:15 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-14-2014 00:50 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-4-2014 04:43 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-20-2014 03:56 ]

The Last Ship 1x02 Promo "Welcome to Gitmo" (HD) [ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-21-2014 14:00 ]

This has now been added to the flash site

Pilot: Phase Six

Well i liked the pilot of course it wasn't great but for summer show it was very watch-able which what you really want in a summer show but action sequences were nice

The Last Ship 1x03 Promo "Dead Reckoning" (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-21-2014 13:59 ]

Welcome to Gitmo

Well going to Gitmo to get fuel and supplies i kind of figured they would run into trouble but what idiot trying to take them out they have a ship with advanced weapons and you only have guns ?

The Last Ship 1x04 Promo "We'll Get There" (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-21-2014 13:27 ]

Dead Reckoning

Well that was smart plan destroying the Russian ship but it was very risky and i knew eventually they find out he was talking to Russian but his wife being on the boat did come as a surprise i wonder if she dead or not .

We’ll Get There

The ship engines overheating was a major problem but depending on wind to take them to the island was one hell of a risk but they made it. . I am not surprised cook was mad he was forced to play chess while everyone else was chilling out on the island.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I must say I'm really enjoying this show.  I   think I'm just into the Apocalypse type shows now.  Revolution, walking dead--I think the Last Ship is a good blend.  Of course watching McSteamy for an Hr is good too!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x05 El Toro

Getting monkey from the jungle was always going to be tricky but having deal with dictor who abuse everyone in his jungle was bound to cause trouble but getting other guy to kill him was nice payback for what he did to his daughters.

42 123
Thread