Thread
Printable Version

The Last Ship Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 Lockdown

It did look like he contracted the virus but it turn out to be topical disease which can treated antibiotics it was a relief.

1x07 SOS

How lucky they were able to find a patient who seem to be naturally immune to virus . So much for a rescue

1x08 Two Sailor walk into a bar

Rachel finding cure was great but than finding captain was hostage for her cure made the decision tough but her meeting patient 0 was great . Blow up his ship was nice payback

1x09 Trials

They found a cure but being mass produce it is going to be tricky and losing one of them was sad.

1x10 No Place Like Home

This was a good season finale with a cliffhanger which is annoying if this doesn't get renewed . I had feeling finding the cure wouldn't be end of story but just like The Lottery tv series again another political situation with cure only giving to certainly key members of society

THE LAST SHIP TNT renewed The Last Ship for Season 2

2x01 Unreal City

It took few minutes to figure out what was going on but it's a good thing captain wasn't on the ship and what luck they were able to get rebels to help them take down the organisation

2x02 Fight the Ship

Of course they were going get the ship back there were outnumbered

2x03 It's Not a Rumor

Trying to cure the world of the virus is a big task but you just knew there be a faction that wouldn't want that to happen

2x04 Solace

Of course that hospital ship would have mercenaries

Renewed for Season 3 !

Source

[ Last edited by shinny at 8-12-2015 22:45 ]

Reply 36#36 shinny's post

This is Excellent!!!!!  I've really been enjoying this show.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

Yeah, me too. Glad it got an early renewal!

2x12 Cry Havoc

What a great cat and mouse battle. That last scene, brilliant!

Reply 39#39 shinny's post

Yep it was epic using their own weapon against them

Thread