52 123
Thread
Printable Version

Having issues buying F$ and was already charged!!!

15 days and nothing. Does he usually not come on here for this long of a period? Am I the only waiting still?

I still don't haveF$ yet!!! Why?

Reply 41#41 Melissa21's & 42 aldynool's post

Since no one had posted they were still waiting. I had no idea that this was still an issue. Chinese New Year celebrations end on February 14th this year, but LBJ doesn't usually leave things so long. Until he takes care of things, there is nothing we can do. I have sent another PM about the situation. Re: aldynool - how long have you been waiting? I see you posted yesterday. Is that when you made your purchase? Honestly, it's a matter of waiting for Admin, since we moderators have no authority to access your accounts on the viptv site. Please accept my apology on behalf of the site and, hopefully, this will get resolved sooner rather than later.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Chinese New Year is finish already. Please take care of that. That'll be nice.

Reply 43#43 waterlilybarb's post

I placed an order on Friday. Hk time afternoon. Today is Sunday

Does anyone know for sure if the gift card from amazon works differently in receiving? Going on 18 days and I am missing quite a few shows I can't watch anywhere else. Frustrating. i am confident that once the admin comes it will be resolved, but not really trying to wait another 1+ week. Has anyone gotten one in the last week, and if so how long did it take for you to receive it?

Finally received my F$!

I am sorry that. If any member who have any issue, please send your message to lbjedward@gmail.com This email address is daily checked.
We keep improving services for you.

Trying to buy F$

I have been trying for two days to buy F$. Once I get to credit card page it doesn't work. Why?

Reply 49#49 hensonjo's post

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Thanks so much.

I am closing this, because it's an old thread and the original poster's issue has been resolved. Use the link in post #50 for the relevant thread to post in and get information.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

52 123
Thread