Thread
Printable Version

Having issues buying F$ and was already charged!!!

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Thanks for posting replies to so many of those posting, Jim. I checked in earlier, and did send a PM to LBJ alerting him to the issues. Hopefully he'll be able to take care of it as soon as he gets online.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 12#12 holoki11's post

Please read the responses to others and follow the directions provided to them.

Reply 14#14 Melissa21's post

Generally, it doesn't take so long. I'm not certain what the problem is lately, and apologize on behalf of the site. Unfortunately, the moderators have no authority re: crediting accounts on the viptv site, so it's a matter of waiting for Admin.

Reply 19#19 Melissa21's post

Does it say what the charge is for? That seems very odd to me. I checked my PM tracking, and LBJ hasn't opened the PM I sent him yet. I have no idea why things continually get delayed lately. I'm rather embarrassed on behalf of the site for such slow service. It's definitely NOT what members have come to expect.

Reply 22#22 Melissa21's post

Odd that the service charge showed up days later. I'd think it would show up at the same time, unless it's a charge from your credit card company, which sometimes can take a few days to show up.

Reply 24#24 Melissa21's post

It says service charge for international transaction.

Reply 32#32 holoki11's post

I am delighted for you that you were able to figure out the problem. Reply 33#33 Melissa21's post Not an excuse, but it was brought to my attention that Chinese New Year is coming up, and that kind of brings everything to a halt. I should have remembered, since it happens every year, but I've had flu, and not been as "with it" as usual. Hopefully, you will get your account credited soon though. This really is too long for you to wait.

Quote:
Originally posted by nalawahs at 1-30-2014 14:30 Hi I have been with you since 2008 and up until now have had no problem buying f$. In the beginning I paid using my paypal account and then I had to input my card details manually and now every time ...
I suggest either using Paypal, or getting an Amazon gift card (the best deal), rather than going through the payment portal. Here is the post with the information you need to use the payment methods I mentioned.

Reply 37#37 Melissa21's post

Chinese New Year is what is causing most of the delay, but I am terribly sorry for how long this is taking to get sorted for you Melissa. Unfortunately, there's not much we can do until LBJ takes care of it.

Reply 41#41 Melissa21's & 42 aldynool's post

Since no one had posted they were still waiting. I had no idea that this was still an issue. Chinese New Year celebrations end on February 14th this year, but LBJ doesn't usually leave things so long. Until he takes care of things, there is nothing we can do. I have sent another PM about the situation. Re: aldynool - how long have you been waiting? I see you posted yesterday. Is that when you made your purchase? Honestly, it's a matter of waiting for Admin, since we moderators have no authority to access your accounts on the viptv site. Please accept my apology on behalf of the site and, hopefully, this will get resolved sooner rather than later.

I am closing this, because it's an old thread and the original poster's issue has been resolved. Use the link in post #50 for the relevant thread to post in and get information.

Thread