Thread
Printable Version

Farmed and Dangerous (hulu) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Farmed and Dangerous (hulu) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Farmed and Dangerous Premiered on hulu on February 17, 2014

Farmed and Dangerous is an original comedy series produced by Chipotle Mexican Grill that explores the outrageously twisted world of industrial agriculture.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Farmed and Dangerous Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-17-2014 20:58 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

is it just me or are we bombards with so many Online tv series along with normal shows if this contiues i may never leave the house

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It is surprising how many exclusive on-line shows there now are

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well consider these on-line company have made loads of money from showing other network show glad they decided invest some of the profits to create they own content which provides so much competition for network shows .

1x01 Oiling the Food Chain

How different Sophia was in the privacy of her own car to in the board room and the banter before her father came in was amusing as they had no idea she was his daughter and Zach interrupting Sophia lunch with Chip seemed aggressive

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-6-2014 19:59 ]

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I don't know what they can cover in 4 episodes but it will certainly be interesting but Sophia singing was amusing and she really knows how to get the guys but having outdated photo of chip was amusing  

1x02 Passing the Buck

Sophia appearing with Chip when he was on the morning show was a great way to defuse the video and going for a drink with him is going to cause trouble with her boyfriend after that photo

1x03 Raising the Steaks

Chip managing to convince Sophia to visit his farm was great as she could see natural farming but being scared of the bull was amusing and still more awkward photos was predictable

1x04 Ends Meat

Tossing the security guard like a rag doll was amusing and all because she gatecrashed the party but what a cliffhanger with Sophia about to choose who to work for and the possibility of a human exploding

Thread