Thread
Printable Version

The Night Shift Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 Storm Watch

TC and Scott helping the mother was great but the son hiding was lucky because if his mother had fainted they would of never of found him and Topher going out in the storm to help his wife and leaving the hospital short staffed was understandable, Landry being harassed by her father for money was sickening as it also put her mother in danger

1x06 Coming Home

What a coming home for Drew's boyfriend to survive a tour in Afghanistan only to loose his leg on his return and the other solider dying after getting a date with the doctor was tragic

1x07 Blood Brothers

Who would of thought TC and Topher helping the only survivor of a plane crash would end up being held hostage but Topher fighting for his life was a surprising cliffhanger

1x08 Save Me

Jordan having to treat the guy who held her hostage after killing Dwayne and shooting Topher was sickening but other than making him suffer the pain I don't think she was responsible for him dying, you have to feel sorry for TC and his attempts to control his Afghanistan flashbacks

2x01 Recovery

Good season opener episode but seeing TC do another job was interesting and things are about to change but i can believe administrator quit his job but going get his M.D was surprised because we know last season he said he was doctor but because of his eye condition he had become an administrator so look like either i imagined that or writer forgot they already told us he was doctor?.

2x02 Back at the Ranch

The beauty queen having drug in her boobs were sad as it caused so many complication for the doctors .

[ Last edited by bala at 3-11-2015 21:17 ]

2x03 Eyes Look Your Last

He had say it

It sad to see outcome of teen marriage cause such a bad outcome

2x04 Shock to the Heart

Who would of thought drunk girl coming in with her RA would be a rape victim

2x05 Ghosts

Having her car broken into suggest her stalker has become violent .

Who would of thought a person who had an accident at work would end up with a death sentence

2x06 Need to Know

This was odd episode because it didn't continue from where the yesterday episode left which got me confused i have no idea why they did this but it look like next week episode will continuation of previous episode .

The beginning of this episode ruined the ending,  at first i wasn't sure i was watching the right show

2x07 Fog of War

Finding out she's pregnant and trying find the right time to tell him was tricky but glad she managed in the end

2x08 Best Laid Plans

Wow a person trying to burn down his business seriously backfired as it lead mass casualty situation

2x09 Parenthood

This really eye opener as what parents are willing to do for their kids but daughter being violent because of her medical condition was sad as police wanted put her in jail for attacking her father. . The army shooting was also interesting situation as it reveal one drew's friend wife having brain anumism which need to be removed.

2x01 Recovery

Ragosa new lease on life after surviving cancer was amusing but resigning by the end of the episode was surprising and two freak accident in one shift was bizarre but the husband unable to talk English different

2x02 Back at the Ranch

The rancher accidentally shoots his own wife was sad but TC struggling to come to terms with her loss was a little surprising as he must of lost other patients and beauty queen not telling the whole story could of been fatal as they had no idea why their treatment was only making her worse

2x03 Eyes Look Your Last

The teenage couple being in a serious car crash was a bad omen for teenage marriage but the parents getting into a slanging match was disgusting and Paul treating the wealthy, eccentric hospital benefactor was interesting as she was high, the young mom getting married before giving birth was amusing

2x04 Shock to the Heart

Not knowing the college student was rapped was tragic as any evidence was inadmissible and trying to counsel the skydiver's girlfriend after they uncover serious complications was sad

2x05 Ghosts

I first thought the Patient should of said he may have been exposure to radiation on admission before sending the hospital into chaos but looks like he had no idea and it was obvious Jordan's stalker was getting out of control with the calls and text but the car break in was going too far

Thread