80 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The Night Shift Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x05 Get Busy Livin'

I don't think I have ever seen a doctor get accidentally shocked by a defibrillator but what a surprise the faller was actually a jumper and no a side effect of her medication

3x06 Hot in the City

Who would of thought the heatwave would make everyone horny but Jessica leaving TC tied up was amusing, Shannon and Jordan picked the wrong night to have some fun at a local wrestling match but on the other hand being able to treat the injured was lucky and glad Drew was able to keep his promise about walking again against all the odds

The Night Shift 3x07 Promo "By Dawn's Early Light"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-8-2016 20:21 ]

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sad that she couldn't tell anyone she felt like that . All those deals and finding out they already had a contract

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

it was funny how everyone found out about each other during the shift but when will those two hook up ?

in case you wondering i am refer to Shanon and Paul?

3x07 By Dawn’s Early Light

It's lucky Drew and Syd were at the concert when the fireworks explosion created a lot of chaos and it was obvious Topher was going to suffer after that explosion, Riley helping the girl was nice but what a shame she may have given her father what he needs for full custody

3x08 All In

Topher shouldn't of treated her mother when she arrived in the ER with life-threatening symptoms but her hooking up with Clive was amusing and the injured foster mom wasn't looking good for the scared young foster daughter Brianna but what they did to try and make her feel better was nice

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I am glad it wasn't serious

3x09 Unexpected

I really wasn't expecting this type of episode this was suppose relaxing show to watch on sunday morning but i suppose that title really deserve credit because i don't think anyone saw that coming . There were clues but to find out why she did it was sad.

Reply 71#71 bala's post

No wonder the woman was desperate to find her backpack but making the tough decision to stay and treat the injured rather than evacuate was a little predictable but finding out why they deserved it was disturbing as they saved her but not her family

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

What a way to end the nurses strike

3x10 Between a Rock and a Hard Place

The guy falling into a deadly gravel pit while they were trying to save the crush victim couldn't of happened at a worse time and the fact they thought he was a donor match for the girl back at hospital made things more awkward as timing was critical, Jessica using TC at first has backfired as she has fallen for him

3x11 Trust Issues

Trust TC to landing him and Drew in jail for the night after he started a bar brawl but the guy did deserve it for being a jerk and Jordan having rush her date to the ER after collapsing through a window was an hell of an end to her date especially as he's married

3x12 Emergent

Paul and Shannon argue over the treatment for her patient was disappointing but her injuries were bad and Drew's adoption plans for Brianna having a major setback was sad

3x13 Burned

Scott and Jordan were lucky they had the fire blanket with the burning wildfire gaining intensity around them but doing surgery in the field was impressive and TC making a deal to get the air dropped medicine back was risky, Paul's father buying the hospital was great at first but everyone walking out after Topher was fired was impressive and what a cliffhanger

80 1234
Thread