22 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Night Shift Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well it been a while since we seen hospital drama and this wasn't half bad it was ok but Michael getting payback on punch was amusing and it was nice surprise he is in fact a doctor and not administrator like most hospital have which means he provide expert advice.

The Night Shift" - Official Trailer

1x02 Second Chances

Wow just when i think i seen shocking revelation from patient who would of thought a shave prank would have such a impact on everyone no wonder he didn't want to shave . I can understand why he would hide it but his wife finding out must of been a shock .

Well TC trying save guy who had his brother heart was very emotional shame he didn't survive it was a long shot

1x03 Hog Wild

Well a sister not willing to give her sister blood because she went hog hunting with her husband was sad but drugging her and making her give blood to save her sister life was right thing to do even through it was illegal .

1x04 Grace Under Fire

Ignoring a patient who was Christian scientist and performing medical procedure was risky but finding out Kate father did same thing and he died was sad.   

This is why you mess around when you at war you could get into an accident he was impressive how he managed to rescue all his soldiers while being in juried.

1x05 Storm Watch

Well another good episode but have her boyfriend become chief of surgery is going make thing complicated but they did very well during the storm especially with all those emergency

1x06 Coming Home

Well his boyfriend coming home was nice but getting into an accident was sad because he going lose his leg force him to come out to everyone . It sad that other solider died .

Save Me

What a season finale and at least he survived but look like she's in trouble.

2x01 Recovery

Good season opener episode but seeing TC do another job was interesting and things are about to change but i can believe administrator quit his job but going get his M.D was surprised because we know last season he said he was doctor but because of his eye condition he had become an administrator so look like either i imagined that or writer forgot they already told us he was doctor?.

2x02 Back at the Ranch

The beauty queen having drug in her boobs were sad as it caused so many complication for the doctors .

[ Last edited by bala at 3-11-2015 21:17 ]

2x03 Eyes Look Your Last

He had say it

It sad to see outcome of teen marriage cause such a bad outcome

2x04 Shock to the Heart

Who would of thought drunk girl coming in with her RA would be a rape victim

2x05 Ghosts

Having her car broken into suggest her stalker has become violent .

Who would of thought a person who had an accident at work would end up with a death sentence

2x06 Need to Know

This was odd episode because it didn't continue from where the yesterday episode left which got me confused i have no idea why they did this but it look like next week episode will continuation of previous episode .

The beginning of this episode ruined the ending,  at first i wasn't sure i was watching the right show

2x07 Fog of War

Finding out she's pregnant and trying find the right time to tell him was tricky but glad she managed in the end

2x08 Best Laid Plans

Wow a person trying to burn down his business seriously backfired as it lead mass casualty situation

2x09 Parenthood

This really eye opener as what parents are willing to do for their kids but daughter being violent because of her medical condition was sad as police wanted put her in jail for attacking her father. . The army shooting was also interesting situation as it reveal one drew's friend wife having brain anumism which need to be removed.

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sad that she couldn't tell anyone she felt like that . All those deals and finding out they already had a contract

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

it was funny how everyone found out about each other during the shift but when will those two hook up ?

in case you wondering i am refer to Shanon and Paul?

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I am glad it wasn't serious

22 12
Thread