Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Reborn: 2015

Heroes Reborn: 2015

Heroes Reborn : Dark Matters Episode 1

This is 6 part prequal to fill gap between Heroes and reborn. We are introduced to a character who has power manipulate light and how this leads to events at start of this episode.

Dark matter Ep2

We see her first semester in college and see how her power evolved into something different but it clear she thinks she responsible for her mother death which means she must of scared her mother lead to the accident.

Dark matter Ep3

Discriminate people because they have a power is awful and who would thought when Clare Bennett revealed this it lead to this .

Dark matter Ep4

Ok after that terrorist attack i understand why heroes are hiding in reborn. Phobe was being used for her power

Dark matter Ep 5

I had feeling her brother wouldn't drop it but willing to help them get information by breaking into company was sad because if he get caught he's going to jail.

Dark matter Ep 6

That was great twist at the end and now we are up to date with start of heroes: reborn

I didn't realise Quentin would be in the show but now we know why he in the show.

1x01-02 Brave New World

This felt like same show only difference with different characters .

The china storyline was unique and only interesting part of the episode rest was average.

This has now been added to the VIP site

Thread