Thread
Printable Version

Remedy Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes it was funny how one thing from her dad mouth could shake her confidence so bad to point where she walked out . She proved she a good doctor but having your dad not believe in you. As a adult it amazing she still looking for her dad approval . Her jealously over her brother is bound make thing more challenging.

1x07 Tomorrow the Green Grass

Having their mother admitted with possible spinal injuries was a terrible start to the day and the kids thinking it was drink that made her fall was sad as it looks like there is another problem and the rush wedding in case she died was amusing as they found out what was wrong with her

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes i really hope she get back together with their father

1x08 Shadow of Doubt

Griffin trying the help the car accident victim was risky as they had been drinking but what a stroke of luck the found the tumour because of the accident and what a dilemma which procedure to have first

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes it really was great episode but why do i feel like Sandy looking for an excuse break up with her boyfriend ?.

The Little Things

It was always obvious Sandy would eventually break up with him but i can't believe she waited until 3 days before her wedding to do it. .

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I liked this episode. Looks like they are setting Brian up as an out of controle guy for next season. Maybe violent, maybe just as the bad guy.
Didn't see it coming though. I knew there would be something to change the faith of the father, but not this.
And the ending at the meeting was a surprise. Glad Griff went though, it will help him keep perspective.
The sisters doing it together is bound to go wrong sometime but it might bring them closer.

1x10

Well for a season finale this was ok but nothing really got resolved

1x09 The Little Things

That was a hectic day at the hospital but Sandy storming out during that awkward dinner was a little predictable as their relationship has been on a downward spiral for a while

1x10 Quit the Horizon

Griffin trying to save the nurse's job was nice but who would of thought it could affect his family

Our Friend, Chaos

i don't know why they would delete that opening but to be honest i didn't notice it .

This was good start to season you can see couple of months has pasted since season 1 ended and everyone is in different places but finding out it was one of staff who caused it because he lit a cigarette with fault oxygen tanks was unfortunate  

2x02 When You Awake

Another good episode i had feeling they would somehow get new guy to get involved with one of the sisters should be interesting which one he will go for doctor or nurse

2x03 Playing Doctor Conner

He didn't do anything wrong but leaving a patient alone was unfortunate as she choose take her life

Thread