Thread
Printable Version

From Dusk Till Dawn Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x07 Pandemonium

Freddie turning up to exact revenge for his partners murder was going to happen sooner or latter and the bloodbath at the Titty Twister was predictable but eating Jacob's cross was amusing and Kate with the chainsaw was great

1x08 La Conquista

Kate having a vision of her mother was interesting and who would of thought Sargent Frost would sacrifice his own life to save the others especially after the ten minute shopping spree

1x09 Boxman

I'm not surprised Seth looked shocked after seeing the way Richie killed but being able to change his identity was useful and looks like Kate is going to be the sacrifice

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes i am glad he saved them Kate was right about him but that vision of the mother was confusing did she commit suicide or was it a car accident ?

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well that was cool trick but it will be interesting to see who survive

1x10 The Take

Jacob not being able to kill Scott was predictable along with Scott biting Jacob and Kate being saved as it all roughly follows the original film

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well the ending with them drive off in sunset was amusing so now he's going look after her ?

2x01 Opening Night

As it's been a couple of years I have had to re-watch the last episode before starting this season, Kate took a risk going in there alone looking for her brother and trying to double cross Santanico and Richie was a bad idea

2x02 In a Dark Time

Seth and Kate staging another robbery was risky after the last one but the kid sacrificing himself for Kate was surprising

2x03 Attack of the 50 ft. Sex Machine

Margaret was lucky Freddie came home when he did as Tony being impersonated could of been fatal

2x04 The Best Little Horror House in Texas

Richie and Santanico going undercover as sex traffickers was interesting and I'm glad  Santanico kept her promise to keep the girl safe but not keeping herself safe was surprising, Kate helping Scott cover up his killing was sad as he tried to kill her

Thread