Thread
Printable Version

From Dusk Till Dawn Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x05 Bondage

Sonja starting a row was a great distraction and Seth coming to Richie's aid took long enough but Kate trying to save her brother with some help from Freddie wasn't going to be easy

2x06 Bizarre Tales

Santanico attacking Sonja after tasting her blood was predictable as she seen something and Freddie's vision was disturbing

2x07 Bring Me the Head of Santanico

I'm impressed Kate actually shot Scott but I didn't expect her to turn her back on Freddie and go with her brother after he tried to kill her but what a shame Uncle Eddie died saving the brothers

2x08 The Last Temptation of Richard Gecko

Sonja paying the ultimate price for double crossing Seth was karma and leaving Kate as a deal sweetener was disappointing

2x09 There Will Be Blood

Santanico finding the girl alive was surprising but tragic that she had been turned and Kate standing up to Richie was great but trying to stop Carlos and Scott from overturning the ancient prophecy wasn't going to be easy

2x10 Santa Sangre

What a choice for Scott having to turn Kate or let her die but sad he made the right choice and let her die, Scott crashing the blood tanker was understandable after loosing his sister but you just knew there would be a blood bath and the end was a surprising twist

3x01 Head Games

I'm surprised nobody checked under the chair for guns and I thought the skull keeper was going to hard to stop with him using the others like puppets but Seth shooting Richie in the head over the money was crazy

3x02 La Reina

Bringing a knife to a cage fight isn't very sporting but he was lucky she didn't make him pay with his life and I was hopping Kate would return from the grave but what is she

3x03 Protect and Serve

Freddie should be more careful where he leaves his stakes but the kid killing himself was a surprise and the professor seducing his student was disturbing and not waiting for the brother to back him up was careless

3x04 Fanglorious

It's a good job he was right about him making his wife disappear as it would of been too later after and they were lucky to survive that attack from those warriors from hell but Kate trying to warn Scott first was surprising, I had a feeling the woman in the bar had an agenda

3x05 Shady Glen

Kate getting the bugs to attack the suburban neighbourhood and turning them into cannibals was going too far but Richie putting himself in danger saving the woman and child was nice

3x06 Straightjacket

The demon inside Kate is going to be hard to stop and putting Richie in a straight jacket with those teeth was a waste of time

3x07 La Llorona

Shooting Kate in the knee was a great way to distract her but getting her in arm restrains was impressive and you just knew the torture would fail

Thread