63 1234
Thread
Printable Version

From Dusk Till Dawn Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

From Dusk Till Dawn Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series Premiered on Elreynetwork on March 11, 2014

Based on the thrill-ride film, "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series" is a supernatural crime saga centered around bank robber, Seth Gecko (Cotrona) and his violent, unpredictable brother, Richard "Richie" Gecko (Holtz), who are wanted by the FBI and Texas Rangers Earl McGraw (Johnson) and Freddie Gonzalez (Garcia) after a bank heist left several people dead. While on the run to Mexico, Seth and Richie encounter former minister Jacob Fuller (Patrick) and his family, whom they take hostage. Using the family RV to cross the border, chaos ensues when the group detours to a strip club that is populated by vampires. They are forced to fight until dawn in order to get out alive. The series deepens the tone of the film, adds new characters and backstories and expands the Mesoamerican mythology behind the creatures inside the club.

Source
Elreynetwork

Discuss Anything About From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-7-2017 21:20 ]

This has now been added to the flash site

pilot

Well i wish i wasn't multi-tasking when i was watching this but i have say it was good pilot but it did take some time to get going but when store robbery started was when this series took off .

1x02 Blood Runs Thick

Well the Brothers robbing a bank and taking the Bank teller hostage was crazy and those vision he getting are getting more disturbing

1x03 "Mistress

So now we find out there actually a plan behind this but telling his girlfriend the plan has changed really pissed her off to point smashing his car but having his back when cop pulled up on him was really great timing

1x04

Well this felt like normal episode nothing weird happened until last 10 minutes but Kate finding out what really happen to her mother and how Richie approach her and had a talk with her about her father was amusing .

On Set Making of The Series

Explaining the background to the different family was a great way to set you up for the series but the fact they kept mentioning the film I think I should watch the films before continuing with the series

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)

The cashier having to open the safe to get the gun was crazy and setting him on fire was evil but at leased he died shooting and Richie almost blowing it as they crossed the boarder was stupid but he was a psychopath, the zombie bar fight might of been gruesome but was amusing to watch and Kate loosing her whole family thanks to Seth was tragic

From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money (1999)

I didn't expect Tiffani Thiessen to play a role in this type of film but not lasting long was a blessing as the way she screamed in the lift was annoying along with the girl in the shower but how the boyfriend slept through her screams was ridiculous, Luther killing anything that moved made him as bad as Richie from the first film except he's a vampire

From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter (1999)

The Hangman wiping his daughter for watching him about to hang Johnny was evil but taking her with him when he escaped was amusing and I'm surprised the tomboy survived her hanging and the vampire bar fights might be violent but they are so predictable they have become boring, Mary dancing with a vampire was unbelievable as she was a snob and the vampire screaming when he lost his balls was priceless

1x01 Pilot

Following the original 1996 film was great as that was the best one and the cashier going for a gun in the safe like in the film was better as that looked ridiculous in the film

1x02 Blood Runs Thick

Richie having a hole in his hand was amusing and the cashiers keeping her daughters phone was smart but she should of put it on silent and I had a felling Kate wouldn't leave but she was lucky as her boyfriend was turned

1x03 Mistress

Richie killing the cashier was predictable as he did in the film but in this we could understand why after those visions and I cant believe Kate was almost run over by her father

1x04 Let's Get Ramblin'

The brothers taking the Fuller family hostage  was again predictable but Kate reading her father wasn't drunk when the car crashed killing her mother was a surprise

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-17-2014 19:19 ]

1x05 Self-Contained

Jacob being determined to get his children safely over the border was understandable and after Jacob's flashback about the crash it makes sense why he was reluctant to tell the kids how their mother died, the boarder crossing following the film was great but this was better

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-17-2014 19:20 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-17-2014 19:22 ]

1x06 Place Of Dead Roads

Them all finding themselves in over their heads at the Titty Twister was interesting especially Seth being punished for breaking his nose

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-17-2014 19:23 ]

63 1234
Thread