Thread
Printable Version

From Dusk Till Dawn Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x09 Boxman

I'm not surprised Seth looked shocked after seeing the way Richie killed but being able to change his identity was useful and looks like Kate is going to be the sacrifice

1x10 The Take

Jacob not being able to kill Scott was predictable along with Scott biting Jacob and Kate being saved as it all roughly follows the original film

2x01 Opening Night

As it's been a couple of years I have had to re-watch the last episode before starting this season, Kate took a risk going in there alone looking for her brother and trying to double cross Santanico and Richie was a bad idea

2x02 In a Dark Time

Seth and Kate staging another robbery was risky after the last one but the kid sacrificing himself for Kate was surprising

2x03 Attack of the 50 ft. Sex Machine

Margaret was lucky Freddie came home when he did as Tony being impersonated could of been fatal

2x04 The Best Little Horror House in Texas

Richie and Santanico going undercover as sex traffickers was interesting and I'm glad  Santanico kept her promise to keep the girl safe but not keeping herself safe was surprising, Kate helping Scott cover up his killing was sad as he tried to kill her

2x05 Bondage

Sonja starting a row was a great distraction and Seth coming to Richie's aid took long enough but Kate trying to save her brother with some help from Freddie wasn't going to be easy

2x06 Bizarre Tales

Santanico attacking Sonja after tasting her blood was predictable as she seen something and Freddie's vision was disturbing

2x07 Bring Me the Head of Santanico

I'm impressed Kate actually shot Scott but I didn't expect her to turn her back on Freddie and go with her brother after he tried to kill her but what a shame Uncle Eddie died saving the brothers

2x08 The Last Temptation of Richard Gecko

Sonja paying the ultimate price for double crossing Seth was karma and leaving Kate as a deal sweetener was disappointing

Thread