23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Legends Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Legends Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Legends Premieres on TNT on  August 13, 2014

Legends centers on a deep-cover operative named Martin Odum, who has an uncanny ability to transform himself into a different person for each job. But his own identity comes into question when a mysterious stranger suggests that Martin isn't who he thinks he is. "Legends" is based on a book by master spy novelist Robert Littell.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Legends Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-19-2015 10:30 ]

Legends | TNT

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-25-2014 06:37 ]

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

That's the only new show that I'm truly excited about this year. Can't wait!!! Sean Bean will do a great job as always

Darkroom | Legends | TNT

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-25-2014 06:38 ]

First Look | Legends | TNT

This has now been added to the flash site

pilot

Another good pilot and Sean bean is excellent in this role and he did take them down but what idiots doing raid on an open unsecured channel so that bad guys know they are coming and almost blow his cover . I understand why he prefer to work alone consider this.

1x02 Chemistry

What a way to find out your husband used to Russian scientist who made chemical weapons

1x03 Lords of War

Martin did a good job finding the DX weapons but the bust not working out focused him to show his hand.

1x04 Betrayal

Now they got two bad guys turning them against each other was easy when she finds out he raped her mother causing to help Martin get the weapons but shooting him was justified.

1x05 Rogue

Back to finding out who he is and look like he has a lead but who would thought he managed to get other FBI agent to help him find Martin.

1x06 Gauntlet

After survive all of that getting suspect to safety that happens but Martin should of known better because he told them they had sniper.

1x07 Quicksand

That one way to kill someone using a mobile drone but that dumb teenager at start of the episode if i saw an Arab guy playing with a mobile drone a red flag would came to that mind and it cost him his life.   . I was surprised to find out he had diplomatic immunity   .

1x08 Iconoclast

Martin trying to get kidnap went a little too well .

1x09 Wilderness of Mirrors

Martin finding out his wife and son got kidnapped made things tricky but his escape was great and he did managed to rescue them but her getting shot at safe house was awful you would think that safe-house would have more 1 person guarding her .

1x10 Identity

We get the full story behind what really happened

Excellent News

On December 4, 2014, TNT renewed Legends for a 10-episode second season, slated to air in 2015.[4]

TNT has renewed “Legends” for a Season 2, it was announced on Thursday.

The network ordered 10 new episodes of the Sean Bean (“Game of Thrones”) action drama, set to air in 2015. He plays Martin Odum, an undercover agent working for the FBI’s Deep Cover Operations (DCO).

It’s a clear vote of confidence for the series, which debuted to 2.6 million viewers in August. According to TNT,  the show averaged 3.2 million viewers in Live + 7 delivery and around 6.5 million with DVR, VOD, and OTT delivery factored in.
Ali Larter (“Heroes”), Tina Majorino (“Grey’s Anatomy”), Mason Cook (“The Longe Ranger”) and Morris Chestnut (“Boyz n the Hood”) co-star on the series, which is based off of Robert Littell’s book “Legends: A Novel of Dissimulation.”

I definitely needed a follow up to that season. Great news.

23 12
Thread