Thread
Printable Version

Legends Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

That's the only new show that I'm truly excited about this year. Can't wait!!! Sean Bean will do a great job as always

Excellent News

On December 4, 2014, TNT renewed Legends for a 10-episode second season, slated to air in 2015.[4]

TNT has renewed “Legends” for a Season 2, it was announced on Thursday.

The network ordered 10 new episodes of the Sean Bean (“Game of Thrones”) action drama, set to air in 2015. He plays Martin Odum, an undercover agent working for the FBI’s Deep Cover Operations (DCO).

It’s a clear vote of confidence for the series, which debuted to 2.6 million viewers in August. According to TNT,  the show averaged 3.2 million viewers in Live + 7 delivery and around 6.5 million with DVR, VOD, and OTT delivery factored in.
Ali Larter (“Heroes”), Tina Majorino (“Grey’s Anatomy”), Mason Cook (“The Longe Ranger”) and Morris Chestnut (“Boyz n the Hood”) co-star on the series, which is based off of Robert Littell’s book “Legends: A Novel of Dissimulation.”

I definitely needed a follow up to that season. Great news.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Yes, I know he always seem to get shafted. I haven't seen season 2 yet. I might as well wait until its over now.

I loved season 1 always

Thread